Battles are missing from tournament list

2 from my alliance and 2 other players have all faced me in the tournament, but only one of the battles are on my defence list.
I might have missed the first since the list is long. No 2 is on my list, but no 3 and 4 are not.
My game is on the latest update (41.0.1 build 1576) is the time zone is Copenhagen (CET+1)
Pictures of my list (No Heidi or Pug in there) and picture from my opponents Heidi’s list with Mette (that’s me) on it. Picture from Pug attacking me.
Why are they not on my list? I won both battles and those wins should count in my defence grade

Screenshot_20210915-172214

Only the first 5 battles a day and then the first within an hour will be listed for the defender. Additional attacks won’t be displayed and also won’t be usedd fopr calculating the win percentage.

2 Likes

Where can I find this information from SG? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Staff_SGG Where can I find official information about this?

Here

Blockquote Raid Tournament Change Log

21 May

Maintenance break is over and Raid Tournaments are back!

Improvements and changes:

• Further improvements to the distribution of attacks, especially for the top players.

• Keep in mind that if you’re in the top, your defense team will receive more attacks. This is due to the fact that there is a small number of top defense teams that are good matches for a large number of top attackers. We try to prioritize choosing a good opponent over choosing a too easy or too difficult opponent that hasn’t been attacked as much. We have also implemented a limit on how attacks count towards your Defense Grade. After the first five attacks of the day, only one attack per hour counts towards the grade.
  • Changes to the starting difficulty of opponents your defense team faces.

• It is no longer based on the defense team you pick, but your best heroes that match the tournament requirements. We’ve brought this rule back because we want to encourage players to choose the best defense team they can, and thus provide a better challenge to their opponents. Due to the way the Team Power is calculated it was possible, for example, to pick a defense team of two fully leveled, fully ascended heroes that were on paper equal in Team Power with a full team of lower rarity heroes, but in practice that full team would be defeated in most cases.
1 Like

Thank You - Awesome :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.