BattleCry - Beginners Fun Alliance

Logo

BattleCry

We are a fun and easygoing alliance, we love this game and want to help new starting players.
If your looking for a place to have fun, chill and play you are welcome.

But we are also looking for mid level - experienced players who want to relax and chill from the craziness of competitive alliances… :rofl:
…and if they like us stay!

Requirements:

• Daily activity.
• Hit every titan (we are still at level 5 titan :crazy_face: - as we said we need starting players)
• War is optional, but if you opt in, it is important to use all flags

We welcome everyone who follows these rules!

Come by for a chat and see if we might be a fit for you.

1 Like

Hello there hyperplay, I have a training alliance that would like to discuss merging with you. Do you have Line? So we can discuss further. My Line ID: RomanLeviticus

Thx for that RomanLeviticus!
I’ll discuss it with the rest and If they are interested we’ll get back to you thru LINE.
:smiley:

FYI, the alliance is called Legion of Soldiers. We are part of The Last Legion family of alliances which includes 6 other alliances ranging from a training alliance to a top 10 alliance.

Our training alliance, Legion of Soldiers has several members, including the leader, that will be moving up to other alliances. So we’re looking for someone to take over leadership. Nothing would change with your alliance. You maintain leadership, your name and all your members. What do you gain? You will gain some members and we will recruit for your alliance as well as all the other alliances in the family. You will have access to our family chat in Line which gives you access to some of the top players in the game (The Last Legion) and the plethora of knowledge they have to help your members grow. Talk to your members and let me know if this interests you.

1 Like

Thank you so much RomanLeviticus for that proposal!!!

Unfortunately, we will have to decline this as we believe our alliance
will loose it’s easygoing, fun and personal “family” connection with it’s members,
to a more competitive environment.

We hope that we’ll find eventually new members who share those beliefs
and above all want to enjoy this game as we are!

Again, thank you for your time and suggestion.
:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.