Battle of 3* Teams

Ever since I got around to having a roster with at least five 3* heroes of every color, I’ve always been curious about how each color team will fare against the other. This is for those moments when I’ve spent all my energies and have done all that I can do in the game for the day (or for the next few hours), and I just want to spend a bit more time thinking about my roster :sweat_smile: I was hoping I can get your opinion on who will come out on top, and maybe you can share your own pics as well :relaxed: To make calling the results easier, let’s pretend there are no elemental weaknesses, no level difference and let’s not mind the troops (since it’s not so easy to get good ones haha). Here are my teams:

I used to love the Ice Team for its cohesiveness and style, but I recognize that my Nature and Fire have healers so it might be between them in the end. With red’s mana burn however, it might just come away with the top spot. :smile:

1 Like

IMO your red team is the strongest but not sure the question exactly… of course the blue team would still beat it hehe

1 Like

Haha oh yeah I probably should come up with the parameters… There are so many ways to look at the matches but maybe to make it easier to make a call, there would be no elemental weaknesses here. And yes! Haha I think the red might be the best one for having a healer and mana burn. :sweat_smile:

Haha yeah I figured. Rudolph and Namahage are great 3*s too IMO.

Kailani and Melia are both unique in this scenario. I’m going yellow

Red or Purple for me

Interesting! I had them at the lower rank due to the vanilla-ness of the skills but yeah… Melia hitting early and making Bane hit harder often? That can make it a short match :smile:

Hey Rob! :slightly_smiling_face: Haha glad to have you here boss! :sweat_smile: I think I like your green team better… Though yes the red team is also strong :wink:

1 Like

Haha, i didnt even look at your name :crazy_face:
Well we can both reek havoc on here now, lol

I guess we will find out in the challenge raids. I am sure someone will put up mono teams.