Battle Items ll - raid flask yes/no (Nov 28 = No)

There are also the bonus 3* trainers from the seasonal stages. I’m not sure what else though.

2 Likes

Hidden rewards

Eventually the Devs moved all quest loot to visible EXCEPT the Epic Troop Token in Recruits II.

See post:
(Missing Troops Token from Find Recruits 2? - #32 by Gryphonknight)

Trivia, If you track quests, the difficulty changes each spawn within a set range of team power.

Bonus

IIRC that is a recent change. Maybe just a display bug.

Or the display code needs to be rewritten for multiple Trainer heroes.

The Season 2 missions also have hidden ascension items.

1 Like

Yea I’m noticing no more raid flasks in battle items 2 which sucks as some raid days are just brutal…and also with pov needing to do raids I feel like it could be a gem grab to refill raid energy…I say bring back raid flask!!

It’s random, always has been, but you can see if it’s there or not just by clicking on the quest.

All I’ve seen in rewards from battle items 2 in last like 4 is super antidote and bomb attack’s on Last stage which makes me not bother on it unless I need 3 quest stages for POV

Another nerf you “forgot” to mention in patch notes. This quest didn’t come more than 2 months. This game going sooooooo down hill.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s sad. I have noticed that recently as I have no blue flasks and was waiting to get one from artifact quest. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Find Battle Items II. I noticed it would usually switch back and forth between Raid Flask or 2x Bombs. Hasn’t had a Raid Flask in it for a while and this was my main source for getting them since they are so scarce everywhere else.

2 Likes

I have noticed that we are getting the same battle items ll quest for the 5th time in a row now with antidotes. Can you please switch up more often so we can obtain a raid flask and super mana potion aswell if that is not to much to ask…

2 Likes

I’m sure this is just a random aspect… just like find recruits 2… sometimes raid flasks and ETT’s come three or four times in a row, sometimes they don’t come for month. Of course we’d love it if they always brought flasks and tokens, but that’s not the way it works… 5 times without a flask isn’t that much of a deal…

1 Like

Well it is the first time in 3 years it occured so i think it is and ive never seen what you suggested so when i see these type of paterns occur i see it as an issue.

I thought they just nerfed the loot.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaand here us #6 in a row keep it up👏

Sometimes you get bombs as the final reward and other times it’s it’s raid flask.

I guess people don’t seem to value the raid flask much, since we don’t have a tracking thread.

Then there’s me. I have two raid flasks atm. :rofl:

I have 4 haha. But I guess no need to track because we can see if it is there or not when open the quest :))

1 Like

True. :+1:

20 more raid flasks please

1 Like

No raid flask on November 28, 2021

2 Likes