Battle Items ll - raid flask yes/no (Nov 28 = No)

Is my memory failing? I was sure the final reward in the Battle Item ll quest was always a Raid Flask?

It varies. It is sometimes, but not always, there.

4 Likes

I seem to remember it always being there but now I’m starting to sound like the thread discussing Recruits ll and the golden token :joy:

7 Likes

It’s been there often recently. But it has always been intermittent.

4 Likes

Correct, I kept track for awhile and we had 4 in a row at one point.

I see it as being the same as Find Recruits II. The loot of the last stage can vary between the Raid Flask & Mana Pots, and the Bombs & Super Antidotes. Both are worth doing IMO.

3 Likes

Oh, I completely agree. The final level items take crafting mats and resources to produce. So I do the quest no matter what. But the raid flask is worth a buck :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great info :+1:, I never do battle quest…
This thread can be like Recruit II with dates and YES/NO Flask in the title. :innocent:

1 Like

Worth about a nickel to me. Would love to trade around flask types, even 2 for 1!

I seem to remember Recruits II quests used to give ETTs (even though it wasn’t explicitly stated), but I didn’t get one the last time I did it. :confused:

I’m guessing that was a “bug” though, thank goodness they finally “fixed” it! :roll_eyes:
That used to be my most reliable source for epic troops. Oh well.

Are you being humorous? Or should I move this to the thread with the super long discussion about how the appearance rate of ETT in Find Recruits II is 50%, but it’s been present more often than not for the last several?

2 Likes

Sorry, wasn’t being humorous. I wasn’t aware there was a thread on the topic, or that there was an actual loot table for the item. It was a member of my first alliance who pointed out this “trick” or “added bonus”, or whatever it was. I’ve done every Recruits II quest since then, and they always gave me an ETT after completion, except for the last one. :man_shrugging:

Feel free to delete or move my post.

No worries. It was 50/50 whether you were aware to that thread and were just being satirical :slight_smile:

If you want to know whether a particular Find Recruits II has the token, the community tracks it here:

Recruits II / Recruits 2 - Epic Troop Token 50% chance - JUN 21 - YES!

The title is generally updated within an hour of the quest popping. Many people don’t do the quest if it doesn’t have the token.

I’ll leave this in thread here in case anyone else has the same question.

2 Likes

Good to know! Thanks :+1:

I know, it’s hard to tell whether I’m joking or not, because 50% of the time I probably am. :smiley: As for the recruit quests, I usually do them anyway, because I can always use more TC fodder. I just got used to getting ETTs as an added bonus and I was a little sad when I didn’t. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

There were something like 4 in a row. We all were a little sad when #5 blanked :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@princess1 it’s included this time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Correct, and we do not need YES/NO in the tittle then. :innocent:

4 Likes

Thank you. Everything is right in my universe again :grin:

3 Likes

Is there a list of the quests that give the extras that are not listed

Good question. I’ll have to do some research.

1 Like

As far as I know, most quests have fixed but shown loot … and random loot which isn’t shown in advance, similar to the random loot farming map levels.

Recruits II has an epic troop token some of the time which is NOT shown on the stages/loot screen. I’m not aware of any other quest with loot like this. (The battle items II year shows whether it is the version with or without the raid flask.)

3 Likes