BATMAN FAMILY of ALLIANCES

Our Top100 alliance Batman Dark Knights has a spot open.

Please apply via Line by sending your roster and troops to Vlad3000, mynameisAlexandra, or Az-davos

2 Likes

Want to take part in a Top100 Alliance?

Batman Dark Knights has one spot open. Apply via Line, send your roster and troops now to Vlad3000, mynameisAlexandra, or Az-davos

1 Like

Filling 10 alliances with 300 warriors is a big project, Leonidas would be proud. While some alliances are full, you can position temporarily in an alliance while finding the right fit. Batman Vengeance has a number of openings. You can contact Line @DracoLovesRi to get the ball rolling. There’s no reason to :bat: alone.
(Note: speak Dutch? Check out Batman Lowlands, now 12-0 in war.)

1 Like

Sometimes the truth isn’t good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded - with DaRkNeSS. the BATMAN FAMILY - come by and see us at Batman Vengeance! Cave is open.

Seeking 6 new members to join me at BATMAN VENGEANCE. Filling to 30 & heading north.

The BATMAN Family consists of over 200 BaTs, BaT Tech, direct access to RaZoR (aka BaT-DaDDY). 4 competative teams, see latest stats @ https://titanmafia.com/bc/bats

Also Reminder that RAID WAR 2020 is coming up in 2 weeks some of the best raiders in the game are participants - signup sheet LIVE & gives you multiple Heat sections over the 3 day initial event 6/12-14-2020 @
https://titanmafia.com/raidwars/raidwars

Can you take out last years Champions? Ken V & Volsfan of Last Regiment & Jereme82 of Batman Returns? Participating this year: uclapack, Zero, Deadlift, wormwood, Qboro and many more - get in on this. Free event hosted by yours truly!

IF YOU SAY YOU CAN, YOU CAN.

To help you truly hardcore players! The games most used external tool the CLASS NODE BOM(b) in addition to a dozen other free utilities of the GuiLDWare Suite (FREE):

https://titanmafia.com/Preview/GuiLDWare/GWP

BORED? This might excite you then…

RAZOR

1 Like

Updated Ideal Requirements!

The NEWEST MEMBER of the FAMILY

1 Like

Updated Flyer for BPW 2020-06-13

New TEAM TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON…

@RisingXSun @Rigs (got it together a bit better G), @JonahTheBard @RudoDewbie RUDO! @948ri31 @SupremeAlienRaptor @FrenziedEye @CaptainjaKCsparrow (don’t recall seeing you in RR2020 Cap?), @nevarmaor @Ber

Looking to add a couple to AETERNUM

5 Likes

Nice just made some fresh coffee

Thanks man

1 Like

Thanks Razor, say how do you play EnP on desktop? :wink:

2 Likes

Bluestacks

20characters

2 Likes

Yes - Rigs got it right! There are about 10 competitive emulators out there @FrenziedEye I thought about switching but I know this one well… If ever interested or need help in setup let me know if you LINE: RaZoREnP

2 Likes

Yeah, @Razor . I wanted to… but I didn’t because I realized I might need some saved raid flasks to stay in the competition (unless my understanding was wrong :confused:) which I didn’t have at that time.
When are you planning the next tourney?

Nice war hits! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think this one was done a year after the first one

So if i had to guess, I’d say next year

But I’m not the man with the plan, just a spectator

2 Likes

INTRODUCING the NEWEST Member of the BAT FAMILY

Next year at this point Cap - but will be sure you know if we are both still kicking AxE! Yep you would need to save up on Raid Flasks to be competitive for an hours time! Thanks Buddy! If we do anything prior (quarterly has been tossed around - be sure to let you know as well). RaZ

1 Like

I never had an incentive to save up those raid flasks. Just use them as I get them. But now, seems they can be put to use. Will start saving up on those. Thank you for checking up and for clarifying, @Razor.
You can def count me in for the next iteration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

THIS is some pro level shizz! I’m a dink that just can’t seem ta quit this evil bish!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.