Bastet passive damage is not correct

It seems Bastets passive damage of 70% is more between 30% and 35%.
As you can see on the photo, passive damage should be a bit less than a 3rd of her special damage, but its more like half of what it should be

The damage is correct.

Note that damage is exponential in the difference between the attacher’s attack and the defender’s defense. Thus 3 x 70% damage is not the same as 1 x 210% damage. The former is less than the latter.

2 Likes

If 220% damage is 378 - 345 - 386
Than 70% damage should be
Shy of a third of that. Idk where you get 310% in this ? The math is not that hard
Besides 378 - 65 and 386 - 58 says it all how faulty it is

Buddy. It’s your math that is nonsense. I was hoping to keep it in a proper tone; especially since it is you who’s all wrong.

The 310% was meant to be 210%, and was just an example cous it’s 70% mutliplied by 3.

Let me take you through the entire calculations since you don’t get it.

Damage ≈ 100 x ( θ x Att / Def ) ^ 1.35

:point_right: Tile damage is divided by three
:point_right: The defense of the team managed by the AI is increased by 20% (certainly only concerns PvP fights)
:point_right: θ is a random parameter between exp(-.5)=0.606 and exp(.5)=1.649.

As you can see, damage output is NOT just a straight line. It’s exponential. So you can’t just multiply for instance the damage done by a 70% attack with 3 and compare it with a 210% attack. You see?

For further information go check Damage Calculation

Wrong!

3 Likes

Thanks for your detailed explanation.
I was ignorant apparantly…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.