Basic War Stats Tracker for Beginners! Easy To Set Up and Use Right Away! [FM 1.0]

I’ve been using a variation of this template for the past 4 years now across multiple alliances. Over the years, I’ve added to it and refined it. Many people have been asking me for a template so that they can use it with their own alliances, so I’ve created this stripped down version to make it easy for anyone to use.

Features

• Keep a detailed log of your war histories, from scores to defense ratios, even defense hero lineups.
  • War Sheet will extrapolate the data into easy to read insights, such as stats broken down by war type.
  • War Sheet will give awards for Top Attacker, Top Defender, etc…
  • No more type out dates, war types, calculating PPF, etc… there are many formulas to do most of the work for you!
  • Formatted for easy reading! (Uses conditional formatting, data validation and lots of formula calculations)
  • Points per flag is WEIGHTED when calculated. It calculates what the PPF is as IF you had 30 players, even if you only had 28 or 29. This way it’s easy to keep track of how well someone is doing, regardless of how many players there were for that war.
  • Keeps track of War Chest, War Cap
  • War Sheet will display a battle summary of a particular war so that you can take a quick screenshot to post your alliance on LINE or Discord (or even here).

Feel free to contact me here or on LINE (funkymoneky) if you need any help, and I would encourage you to simply use this template as a base to build on and to continue to add more tabs, features, stats yourself. There are many many more things you can do with some basic understanding of Excel formulas. I will be posting up screenshots of my more advanced War Sheet later on.

Make a copy of Google Sheet to your own Google Drive and edit away! (Yes there are macros embedded in the sheet that are designed to help make it easier to set up). The only thing I ask is to leave the small lines of design credit that I’ve left in a couple of tabs, but of course if you delete it, I’ll never know.

You do NOT need to know any Excel knowledge to use this. Simply follow the instructions in the Setting Up tab and you’ll be good to go.

Names of alliances and players have been altered for privacy.

Here are some screenshots of the tracker. Enjoy!

11 Likes

Awesome war tracking template kindly offered to the community by an awesome ex-alliance mate! :+1::+1:

Thank you so much @funkymoneky! :smile:

2 Likes

I love excel… Might just download it to see if there is anything i can learn from it.

This is a basic, stripped down version of what I typically use to make it easier for any person to use. If you want to learn anything though, one word: Filter. That function absolutely blew my mind lol

I have long thought about such a tool, and yet too lazy/not-so-good-at-excel to make one. Thanks a lot for a great tool!

After making a copy I started setting up, and I got an error message like this:

Click on details to see what landed you the error. Might need to remove the protections from the sheet

Thank you for sharing @funkymoneky :clap:

1 Like