Base reveal and hero leveling advice by Xero786 ( Zero )

Here are my thoughts on effective ways to level hereos!

Thanks!

37 Likes

Nice video. Thanks for an inside tour of your Empire (& puzzle is solved) :grin:
Well organized. And very glad to see and hear how the #1 player does power leveling and all.

When you showed your TCs, I was hoping to see 4 TC20s but I was like :scream:. Wow, He does it all without a single TC20, people :+1:.

Sorry don’t mean to correct you or anything, it’s just surprising and striking thing for me at least, as every suggestion and article in the forum right now on progressing and growing, is mostly about getting to SH20 and TC20 sooner lol. I know I know that’s the only way to move forward for us f2ps but still zero to not have one TC20, hmmm … :grin:
Thanks again and look forward to more power tips :facepunch::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Xero786 I was able to watch the whole thing on Youtube. Subscribed to your channel as well.
Thanks for the tour and the tips.

Now if I only didn’t have to build a couple to TC20’s and still get the heroes I wished for. . . :sweat_smile:

Been learning a lot on your raiding videos too.

3 Likes

haha yeah, i should have added the disclaimer of not for f2ps. When i switched from f2p to p2w i got a lot of heroes (went a little overboard with pulls). And by the time i got to a position where i could take tcs to 20, it wasnt worth it anymore.

for f2ps, it is absolutely essential to rush sh20 and tc20. i am doing that on my alt right now which is 100% f2p. Started that like a week ago so its still a baby account lol.

for most F2Ps, you can stock up feeder heroes in 2 tcs and run 2 at tc20. it will be slower for sure, but still an effective way to level.

9 Likes

hello zero sorry for the spelling mistakes but I do not speak English I would like to help from google translator I wanted to ask you a tip if it was correct to have 2 extra heroic training camps to have more heroes 1 * 2 * to level the 5 * and 4 * moreover in other videos of yours I saw that you have so many tornadoes and timejacks … the question is how do you have so many materials? I’m always dry there is also a way or a channel that you qcan translate into intaliano? I have 1000 tips to ask you thank you is an honor for me to be able to communicate with the number 1[quote=“Kor, post:5, topic:23079, full:true”]
hello zero sorry for the spelling mistakes but I do not speak English I would like to help from google translator I wanted to ask you a tip if it was correct to have 2 extra heroic training camps to have more heroes 1 * 2 * to level the 5 * and 4 * moreover in other videos of yours I saw that you have so many tornadoes and timejacks … the question is how do you have so many materials? I’m always dry there is also a way or a channel that you can translate into intaliano? I have 1000 tips to ask you thank you is an honor for me to be able to communicate with the number 1
[/quote]

thank you very kind I’m now bringing the farms to 20 then I saw the gems here in Italy cost a lot think 850 buds cost 10.99 and then for the climbing materials for heroes 5 * and 4 * it takes a lifetime to receive them you do accumulation of gems? and then how the hell you make to get so fast your heroes to the max? I have caught Aeron now already has special skills to 8 but to get to the max I miss 2 real tunics I think in 2020 I will be able to bring it al max ahahha! can you explain how to do it?

1 Like

Hey Kor,

Yes i did say that you should have 4 training camps. If you already have the 5* and 4* heroes you need then all 4 of them should be used to make 1* and 2* heroes to level your 5* and 4* hereos. If not, then you should have at least 2 of your training camps at 20 and the other training camps making 1* and 2* heroes for feeding.

For tornadoes and timestops you need to farm a lot. I usually farm 6-3, 7-4 and 12-9 every day. I sometimes even buy world energy to keep on farming if i have the time. This is how i get the materials to make them.

9 Likes

Hey Zero,

nice video and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

I have a bit of a personal question no problem if you don’t want to answer it. (:slight_smile:
But seeing what things you have unlocked on your acc, I ask myself how much money would I need to get there^^
So my question since when do you play and how much money did you invest?

1 Like

Hey!

More then money, you need time :slight_smile: I have been playing for close to a year now so what you see is more about the time i spent rather then the money. Money gets you the heroes, and it is most effective if you do that early on as you dont have many heroes and almost everything you get from pulls is useful. From then on you just need to be smart. The amount i have spent is definitely a lot (in 4 figures over the year I have played) as I like this game and chose to invest in it. However, you can be a lot smarter with how you spend the money (and be prepared to let some heroes go) and be in basically the same position i am in today with a lot less money spent.

5 Likes

First of all thanks for the quick answer and the tips.
I got another two questions.
I started playing 2 months ago in a few hours I will call a SH16 my own, got 6 different 4* Heroes now, did buy myself the VIP Pass for a year (drunk shopping xD) and did buy a few easter offers for nice gemdeals + ascension items, will try to get guin with 2 10x pulls next week :smile:

1. question: with your knowledge now what would you say is the best way for someone like me to spend money(If I want to stay moderate) throughout this year

2. question: I did stock up my heroslots till they started costing 100gems per 5 I am at 85 now. How much would you see should I increase this or isn’t really more needed later on in the game. (saw you are at 215)

Thanks again for your time and help

1 Like

Hmm you are close enough to SH 20 and TC 20 now. So i would say wait for that. In about another 2 months you should be up and running and cranking out heroes from tc 20. So be patient :slight_smile:

If you want to spend i would say wait for the specials that small giant releases. They give a good amount of gems and come with ascension items which you desperately need. And you can use those gems to pull from events :slight_smile: The best way to use gems for heroes is to pull from elemental summons for the color that you need heroes for. Also random tip, a maxed 4* is better then a 5* at the same level (so 3/70) with rare exceptions. So dont try to level your 5s if you are far away from getting the materials to max them. At the stage you are in, i would say concentrate on your 4s

For hero slots, do what makes sense for you. If you have a lot of heroes then get more slots, if not then leave them as it is. It is cheaper to buy more slots then to eat heroes that you realize later you should have kept and then try pulling for again.

4 Likes

thank you very kind I’m now bringing the farms to 20 then I saw the gems here in Italy cost a lot think 850 buds cost 10.99 and then for the climbing materials for heroes 5 * and 4 * it takes a lifetime to receive them you do accumulation of gems? and then how the hell you make to get so fast your heroes to the max? I have caught Aeron now already has special skills to 8 but to get to the max I miss 2 real tunics I think in 2020 I will be able to bring it al max ahahha! can you explain how to do it?

1 Like

I definitely agree with the point about NOT leveling your watchtower if you want to keep your trophies up. I just leveled my watchtower from 12 to 19 and usually wake up with ~2150 cups instead of ~2300 a few weeks ago. This makes it harder to consistently get diamond tier hero chests, so might have been a bad move.

1 Like

@Xero786 To clarify, it’s only more food efficient to use color specific heroes around level 74-80 of a 5 star (whenever it costs greater than 12,000 food to feed a single hero is the break point). Can’t remember if it’s level 73 or 74 or 75 that’s the breakpoint.

5 Likes

Is feeding 1-star off-color, then 1-star on-color, then 2-star off color, and then 2-star on-color really any better? Like, if you take the sum of all of those heroes and add them up, shouldn’t the food = experience = number of heroes whichever way you feed them?

Just curious as I am trying to think logically about why it’s better. I must be missing a factor.

1 Like

Its because you need to level the special altogether

1 Like

Ok but every which way I think about rainbow leveling, it seems like it should come up the same way. For example, let’s say I did the reverse and fed on-color 2-stars first and worked backwards. Well, the hero would level up the lower levels REALLY fast, and probably not level the special much. But at higher levels, the 1-star off color heroes barely level a 5-star hero, so it would give more chances at a special.

1 Like

you are right, the number of feeding heroes stays the same but with higher level it costs more ham per feed.

Example(with fake numbers):
at level 1 it costs you 500 ham; 50010=5000 regardless if you feed 10x 1 off colour or 10x 3* feeder hero same colour
ten 1* off colour=1500 exp gets you to level 5 -> new cost 650 ham per hero
ten 4* colour feeder heroes=18000exp get you to level 24 -> new cost 1700 ham per hero

so if you use the low exp heroes on the low levels you save much ham

3 Likes

Exactly what he said… it’s not worthy or a good tactics to feed high levels 5* with 1* off color because it would take a lot to gain xp and levels, at a really high cost
Dante referred at it above, a breakpoint where it gets so expensive you shouldn’t use anymore
So you use early, spend less and hope for leveling the super… and when it gets very expensive, you should rather use 2* same color

2 Likes

Right, I get it. But at the lower level, if you feed 2-star on-color then you get a whole lot of xp really super cheap, so doesn’t it off-set?

So with my example, let’s say I have 400 heroes to feed a 5-star hero, 100 off-color 1-star, 100 on-color 1-star, 100 off-color 2-star, and 100 on-color 2-star. When all is said and done, and I’ve fed the 400 heroes to my 5-star hero, shouldn’t it cost exactly the same amount of food and gain the same amount of experience no matter which order I do it?

Forgive me if I’m dense and there’s something I’m not considering.

1 Like

you get the same amount of exp (if we for arguments sake say it always falls direct at level cap ^^) but you pay more ham

I am calling off-color 1-star as “A”, on-color 1-star as “B”, off-color 2-star as “C”, and on-color 2-star as “D”

here a list with ficitional number:
Starting LvL; ham per 10 feed; Hero used; end LvL; sum of hams
1;5000;A;4;5000
4;8000;A;6:13000
6;10000;A;7;23000
7;11000;A;8;34000
8;12000;A;9;46000
9;13000;A;10;59000

1;5000;D;14;5000
14;18000;D;26;23000
26;30000;D;30;53000

example: