Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

Hum I see. I didn’t know the recording was meant to be all the stage (so to see the monster count). That’s not gonna be easy to compile and extract data from all of them do… Pretty tidious work… Thanks again for doing that.

Nono don’t have to record the entire battle. Just the loot page to scroll the items so i can see all of the items. You can count the number of monsters manually and just drop a message.

2 Likes

Were do we send screenshots?

Is there a master list started for S.4? I assumed with Barry out of the picture, there wasn’t much point in collecting data :thinking:

Hey @Shadowdancer you can send them to me at line. LineID: je3zy
I am sure this data will be useful for you to select which level to farm for which resources during the upcoming Tremors of Underwild, an event with reduced WE for S4.
I will start a new thread for this project and share the spreadsheet there. But things might move slower since there have not been many samaritan that is participating in the data collection.

1 Like

Hey guys i’ve created a new thread for this project. Shared the spreadsheet link. Anyone who wishes to help with the farming data collection and contribute to this community, please contact me at Line [LineID: je3zy]. Let’s work together on this great cause

Season 3 (Prov 16H - 36H) & Season 4 Farming Guide / Best Levels to farm [Data Driven]

1 Like

Cześć, czy będzie aktualizacja z sezonem 4? :wink: