Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

I’m 99.9% sure that 18-2 is the best place for masks. It actually completed before the dusk sprite mission for me (and i started both at the same time), which almost never happens. The boss avatars have always been faster before, in my recollection.

6 Likes

Yeah, I can get to the other tabs but the Elemental Chest tab hasn’t loaded for me in over a week!

I’m using the original link and I’ve tried it on multiple browsers.

1 Like

What are the best places for elemental chests? Ice in particular. That tab is stuck in “Loading…”.

Go for s1 8-7. You will never be sorry

2020-09-05_01-32-43

During AR, ice: 8-4N

5 Likes

According to the file, best levels for farming recruits are 6-8 and 8-7 of S1. But I find better 12-9.

Keep in mind that 12-9 require 4 flags instead of 3. You must compare the troops per flag.

3 Likes

I really use this guide a lot. It’s absolutely great. Is there a schedule for updating the S3 missions?

1 Like

The schedule for updating missions is after I get my computer fixed :confused:

That said, I can make good recommendations of what the fully data driven answers will point to as efgicient farming levels.

1. S3:19-6N — Finish the realm mission and collect some cursed Viking masks.
  2. S3:18-2N — collect both dusk sprites And Viking masks.
  3. I don’t think you’ll go wrong staying there to finish either mission after the other is done.
7 Likes

Cookie Settings