Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

I’ve been slacking on the missions. Sorry, I’ll try to get them today or tomorrow.

hi all…I just play AR in 1|9 in hard mode…a lot of backpacks and great amount of sea dragons

Looks like S3 Preliminary data is broken…

2 Likes

It is fixed.

20 apologies

5 Likes

Thanks! (for everything)

I’d like to fill a Wanted Holly Chest with harder enemies that fits to my team (I still believe that this makes loots comes better).
I’m farming Season III-6-10. Are there better options?

If you insist on doing the holy chest on season 3, you should do III-8-6. All mobs are holy and there’s a decent amount of enemies.

Though if you want to get it over quickly, you should just do S1 10-6. I know it’s easier but it gets done with less energy.

3 Likes

Great. I’ll try there! Thank you.

I’m really confident that the loot is pulled from the same RNG no matter where you collect the holy monsters, whether it is 10-6, 12-9, season 2, season 3, or killing 150 holy titans.

5 Likes

I strongly agree with this. But I keep some irrational rituals in game, as a way to make that moment a little special, maybe because a Wanted Chest is uncommon, and spend more time and WE filling it don’t delay my progress.
After all, despite my passion by numbers, I like to remember that the I’m playing a RPG game (or almost).

1 Like

@BarryWuzHere I’m using 2-6 for trolls/boars… One more wave of enemies than 1-9.

There is a data reference error on line 29 for troops, on main tab. I apologize if you have heard this 1000 times already! I love your data sheets! Thank you!

2 Likes

For the new avatar missions 18.2 is the best from the available provinces 4 waves (2mobs and boss) in the last one… The other option 18 9 only has 3 waves…

1 Like

I have the same problem, Fave farming tab is not loading. It says “loading…” in A2 and the popup says “Error Loading data”. I’m on Mac and I have tried Safari and Chrome.

Any suggestions?

edit2: no it’s not working…
Could somebody post a screenshot from Barryz Fave Farming tab?

Thank you for pointing out that my spreadsheet broke for troops. Looks like I did something while expanding things and it broke. I’ll try to get to it.

Meanwhile, best troops are any otherwise recommending farming in the 3-flag zone, with results getting worse the more WE it costs.

4 Likes

What’s the s2 best level to use loot tickets on? I’ve got a lot of WE flask )

1 Like

Depends on what you need. Recruits, backpacks or xp?

Looks like Elemental Chests tab is broken in view mode.

3 Likes

Are there updated levels for Viking Masks and Dusk Sprites?

I noticed that you can combo the mission in S3 18-2. Are there better stages for those individually though?

1 Like

I asked Baz about this yesterday. Apparently his laptop is cooked so hasn’t updated the manual side of the sheet recently… May be heading to the library tho instead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like