Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

Hey @BarryWuzHere . I think there is something wrong with your spreadsheet on Atlantis rises. It seems to be blank with a bunch of #VALUE in the spaces. I was hoping to plan for next week. There must be something wrong with the formula. Can you please fix it? It was an invaluable resource for me last month. Thanks for all the time and energy you out into it

1 Like

It looks to be working fine to me. Did you make a copy of the sheet by chance, or are you trying to use it offline?

2 Likes

@Garanwyn & @Chorak, I just fixed it; there was a real problem from some changes I made elsewhere without checking that sheet.

6 Likes

@BarryWuzHere thanks! I really appreciate it. Youā€™re sheet is a must use for Atlantis rises

3 Likes

Currently erroring out. Is something wrong?

@Malavice, there isnā€™t anything wrong right now ā€¦ except that Iā€™m doing some things that push the limits of google sheets and sometimes it errors out temporarily when I update thingsā€¦which I as doing a little bit ago.

4 Likes

I cannot open it either :frowning:

For dark, I like S2: 8-7 ā€“ not to be confused with S1: 8-7.

@BarryWuzHere your spreadsheet is AMAZING! So much work you put in and guess everyone should be grateful. I definitely am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#BarryWuzHere Thank you so very much for sharing and encouraging others to do so as well. My Alliance was thirsty for this. Weā€™ve shared info as we go with each other, but your attachment is not only much more informative.
Thanks again,
Pixie

1 Like

But also a much broader base*:slightly_smiling_face:

It has not worked for me in weeks, i keep trying and i get:
The webpage at data:text/html;charset=utf-8;base64, could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Should add i been trying to open in drive

What link are you trying to load?

The link at the top of thread.
Oddest thingā€¦ After i posted i was messing around sending this link to messenger and i had a pop up to download sheets app from playstore (Iā€™ve always just used drive) Now after downloading I can open up drive which opens up sheets or sheets itself and everything is working good.
Soo maybe others who are having issues may need to do the same.

Are those runs (with tickets) you did for the comparison made in batches or singles? I spend some 100 bottles during AR, each time around and it aligns well with my observations that it doesnā€™t matter whether you play the stage or use one ticket. Using 3 ticket-batches on 2-1-9(H) is when Iā€™ve observed diminishing returns. Iā€™ve only recorded backpacks though since thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been interested in. But Iā€™ll invest 25 bottles into batch-runs in the upcoming AR and compare with a larger number of singles on the same stage. Maybe I will have to apologize for making assumptions, weā€™ll see.

But for the record Iā€™m well aware of all the excellent farming statistics available such as Barryā€™s guide. I fail to see that batches of loot tickets have been considered there though. So regardless if youā€™ve made sheets for a bazillion map battles or not you might not wanna be smug when Iā€™m pointing out a discrepancy in something you havenā€™t measured at all. Just sayinā€™

Batches

What are ā€œbottles?ā€

What kind of sample size are we talking about here?

I only linked to this thread for my specific post.

@BarryWuzHere your farming doc. Is not loading? Is it still available? Or is it something Iā€™m doing wrong?

Yeah its not working for me either

@BarryWuzHere
Am I right in thinking that 3*crafting mats are rather unique?

Instead of a spicific location favouring roots or nuggets etc, is fairer to say the stage is more or less likely to produce a random 3* craft mat

So season 2 province 12 stage 9 drops a higher % of 3* mats in general, but the type is random?