Banning an Alliance Member

Using a 3rd party chat app is brilliant because chat apps have better abuse controls.

But with cheap SIM cards, trolls will actually buy 20x to 40x phone numbers at once.

Notes

Click for notes

Line or Discord

SIM cards

FIN

1 Like

@voidstrike, you have no idea how relived I am to hear that. I was seriously concerned that buying pants would interfere with your summoning for Clarrisa.
I understand that pants may be important to some like others find ties or sports coats to be a necessity. Meanwhile some of us are enlightened enough to realize that pixels on your phone are much more important in the grand scheme of things.

1 Like

Sorry, that was rude of me. It was a two language thing as it happens and I didn’t really give it too much thought. So I saw the Lozt and read it as ‘lost’ and then wondered what the username meant and plugged it into the translator and it came up with German as the likely candidate and gave a translation: “stay close”. So it was: “Lost?”, “Stay close”. A question and answer in one word/name, I found that charming. I have no idea if you are a guy or a girl but I liked it!

Take care!

1 Like

Thanks for taking to the time to come back and reply! As an interpreter, I appreciate when a word play can cross linguistic boundaries, so thanks for elaborating. (I’m a girl, btw, and the name is a play on Lost in Austen–and I coined that before the very cheesy movie!–because I adore Brit lit.)

3 Likes

OMG: I must have been away with the fairies. I have no recollection of this. A million apologies!!

OMG: I must have been away with the fairies. I have no recollection of this. A million apologies!!