Banned account

Copp, i’m being muted over half year now, can you unbanned my chat ability?

1 Like

@NoProblem,
You would have to discuss this with Small Giant staff. Use the support button in the in game options menu, and use the send a request feature with the details.

1 Like

My account has been chat-blocked also. Someone reported me for some pettyness. Everyone in the room was having a friendly banter. Can’t believe SG blocked me for that. If you ask anyone in GC, I’m the most respectable gentleman that doesn’t trouble people or guests.

Really looking for a reversal soon as I’m the only recruiter in my crew.

You will havee to contact support

Good luck give as much information as possible.

You probably may have said something in violation of the game rules, which was screenshot and submitted to SG for action. They won’t mute you if there was no evidence. You probably may have spammed in your efforts to recruit, or may have said offensive or obscene words that may be petty for you but not to others. Only you know AFAIC.

Bans and suspensions both in the game and on this forum are completely arbitrary and rarely, if ever explained.
My suspicion is that its mainly based on the number of reports and/or flagging, aka mob rule. I once got banned from this forum for half a year and still to this day have no idea why.
Edit: I’ve also had my original username changed to what it is now, again with no explanation whatsoever. The moderation practices of this company is really, really poor.