Banana team VS +1306 power team

12 Likes

I’ve never ever seen any of the mana on any of my heroes generate so fast…Wonder how old this video is. Pretty freaking cool though…

Uhm… 2 days old?

I record both these days.

the number of tiles to charge up a special is (outside of any high level mana gen 4* troops)

very fast (jackal): 7
fast: 8
average 10
slow: 12

ghosted tiles (tiles that don’t hit a hero) count as 2.

the first bit (up to 0:28 where the diamond forms) had a match 3 and a match 6 (that formed the diamond). This charged jackal and the two fast heroes.

then notice at 0:40 instead of blindly popping the diamond, he wisely did a match 3 since it would charge up both the averages. Then the diamond would help recharge Wu and Kalaini.

Then the diamond popped 6 gems including a bunch that ghosted which counted for 2x each and thus it charged up all the fast heroes again. (and only need a match 3 for the averages again).

2 Likes

I raid with double Jackal and you can almost always have them both charged in two/three moves and snipe any Hero you want on the def team.

1 Like

I love my jackal. Only thing I’d love more… Is two jackals…

3 Likes

That Jackal, I’ve been wanting one of those for a while…Thanks for those #'s I’ve been trying to get those down lately…Great strategy indeed…

Fun to watch! Thanks for sharing

Great video, so 3* can beat 5* :slight_smile: