Baldur special skill?

Please correct a mistake with Baldur, when I attack with Baldur against a team with Hanitra who has an active special skill, so everyone avoids them and their health grows as if it were Baldur’s special skill, which is possible and correct if I have a baldura next to Glenda with active special skill so baldur will not get any + 40% attack in special skill !!! so fix it because his attack cannot be a special skill in one situation and not in another situation!

5 Likes

Do you have screenshots with and without Glenda’s buff showing Baldur’s status effect attack’s (which is kind of a special since its name is shown up on the screen) damage to back up your claim?

Baldur is completely broken.

It also gets sometimes mentioned here, but till now nothing changed.

1 Like

I’m not understanding the issue…

He says the attack made by Baldur via his status effect when his HP are boosted is sometimes counted as a special attack, and some other times not.
He claims this attack can be dodged but doesn’t hit harder with Glenda’s buff. Which is indeed inconsistent.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up. An intreseting thing that I have personally never noticed. I’ll have to look out for it

I think I get it. The buff is an undispellable one that is cast due to a special skill, which then causes a ‘deals 165% damage’ ‘unlisted’ special skill to occur, but which isn’t itself a special skill that can be ‘cast’, i.e. one that occurs when mana reaches 100% and causes mana to drop to 0. The effects like the tower ‘effect on SS skill’ or Glenda’s boost only happen on SS that can be ‘cast’.

Since you can block the buff with Mist, that prevents the buff from being cast, which prevents it. because it’s a special skill that simply happens due to a buff but is not actually cast, it still happens even if he gets mindless attack because the buff is undispellable and that causes the special skill attack, not ‘casting’ due to mana being full.

it’s weird because the wording on the card or in the status effect listing seems somewhat inconsistent but after thinking about it a while (a long while) it makes sense to me now,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.