šŸ“Æ Baldur ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I am going to test Baldur. My green titan team will include: Boldtusk +20, Wilbur +20, cMarjana +14.

Last two spots will be from the following:
Gefjon +19, Baldur +19, Elena +1, Tarlak 3/70

Whatā€™s the change in Baldurā€™s skill description with v37?

That might account for part of it. Miki doesnā€™t boost special hits while ranvir does. I am getting an extra 1k every turn (factoring in the misses) while you will be hitting for 500 or so?

Iā€™ll record some hits next time a green comes around

This was my favorite puzzle of the game! Putting a mono team together is sooooo boring.

At one point I had 20 different catalogs in my photos with hero screenshots.
Pouring over them to assemble 6 flags.

And chuckling whenever a mate complained about the boards.

There are a few heroes, that with help:
Rise from a decent hero, to devastating!

But if the rise is from subpar. Iā€™ll start looking elsewhere for value on 5 slots

Yes, with some deduffs that about correct.

Does anyone know if his auto hit gets taken away as part of the war cleanse?

Yes it will. Just leaves him with boosted health

2 Likes

Thanks.

I detest war equaliser

Many would hate this type of fight but it is where baldur excels - battle of attrition. And his mana cut resistance makes him good against teams with frey

3 Likes

Thatā€™s too bad. Would have been a very interesting combo. It should really be a passive special.

1 Like

I would never have the patience to handle this sort of nonsense stall team and itā€™s even on reverse

You follow the attack path of balder? Did u have any footage where balder in defense ?

A war with is a war win my friend! I need as many freya bera counters as I can get.

Besides which I do actually find it fun. More so than my wham bam thank you maā€™am teams

I did all attack minus one node where I went manā€™s. No footage on defense but he did well on red 5* tourney as tank - obviously wonā€™t be as good outside of that

1 Like

Well, yep! I still hate him on right flank (I donā€™t have him so am a little one eyedā€¦).

Titan hit vs 14* with baldurā€¦ good tiles. Baldurs special accounted for 11-13k of thr damage by my count plus obviously providing the high attack value

1 Like

Tried watching it but couldnā€™t take the horrendous music in the backgroundā€¦

Muting is a valid optionā€¦

LOLā€¦I was joking (well, half joking). Surviving and waiting for the right tile flood is effective, especially with Wilbur. It reminds me of the days of the Aegir tanks.

1 Like

Being the weirdo I am, Baldur might be my very favorite Fire hero in the entire game.

Not the most important but, the most fun.

I like to pair Baldur with Garnet and Heimdall and just watch him do his thing turn after turn while negating the mana-cut heroes I hate so much.

1 Like