📯 Baldur – Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Red Hood - her artwork is gorgeous! LOL.

Baldur inari telly freya qoh = synergy

1 Like

Please explain what synergy Baldur has with any of thous heroes? If you were to replace him with Puss, I see huge amount of synergy :slight_smile:

FYI I went ahead and started a fix thread for him, I think he’s that bad. Go give a vote if you think he is broken (because he is).

2 Likes

Ive used him on map stages in farming to see wha he does. The 100 damage EVERY turn has been nice and getting 1400HP on a 2-25 level 3 hero real nice but Im not sure that anything happens once he gets maximally added HP and i hit again when he is charged. Am I missing something or is the way it suppose to be or is it something overlooked?

Already done by another person :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like history repeating itself for me. C2P and got Margaret more than a year ago, she was sitting all that time at 1/1 and now woho she got buffed. A few weeks later… Yee a featured 5* from new season! And he is probably going to take Margaret place on a bench now (hopefully for less than a year) :smiley:

I went up against a fully ascended Baldur + 17 in raid and he was completely useless. He fired his special once. The damage was negligible and he withered against ramming pulverizer and tile damage. He’s as useless as Ameonna.

2 Likes

Maybe with him they are preparing the way to counter new heroes that like Gwene and li xiu, do directo mana reduction

Question for Baldur users: have you tried him on a Titan team yet? I’m concerned that his little plinking hit firing off every turn will impact the Titan timer, similar to the way Titan animations do. Does the shield grid remain locked while Baldur charges his attack, or can you still swipe together matches while he’s doing his thing?

He will mess with your timer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh, ugh. So much for putting him on a Titan team; running the timer 2 seconds every tile to do his little plinking damage? F- that very much.

I tried pairing him with gazelle but unfortunately her special renders him completely useless outside of insane tile damage (he boosts his hp but doesn’t attack). But maybe that would be a good thing for titans.

1 Like

Hah, maybe yeah. It’s not like his little plinker attack is worth much; maybe when he’s fully emblemed? I dunno; he just doesn’t seem to fit well for any useful purpose:

• Titan offense is out because of his time-delay every tile match.
  • Raid offense is mostly out because of lack of targeting, making him less than useful against the wall, though he might see use anyway because red S1 5* is a barren wasteland. Maybe as a flank killer for going after a green flank?
  • Raid defense maybe? I’m skeptical. He’s not really fast enough for a good wing/sniper; he’s too selfish for flank; his immunity seems too narrow to make for a decent wall. Anyone try him as a wall in raid defense? How’s be perform there?

The only place I can really see him helping out is PvE, and even then not on Challenge Events because, again, time is a factor.

2 Likes

I faced him at +17 and he was garbage so emblems don’t solve for his complete lack of usefulness

So… I ran him farming with Wu and when he actually hit it was decent lol, but sooo many misses. Makes me think he could be decent in a 3/2 stack with either miki or Tarlak. Not that I have either of those :joy:

Unfortunately, his extra “every turn” attack counts as a special and is not buffed by either Tarlak or Miki. Below are some screenshots showing his damage with Miki and Tarlak buffs.

Damage Unbuffed:

Damage Miki Buff:

Damage Tarlak Buff:

1 Like

Uuugggggh. So lame. :joy:

1 Like

Baldur +15 on defense, see how he performs

for me he is meh

5 Likes

Wow, he really is absolute garbage. :frowning:

1 Like