Balance the boards

Balance the shields better for attacking please. Sometimes I get everything and more than I need, and other times I get absolutely nothing I need. There needs to be a balance.

I created a thread on this topic a while back. My suggestion was to have every starting board contain an equal amount of each color randomly arranged and then after that it’s RNG completely as per usual. This would mean you never start with a complete disadvantage or advantage. The RNG could still screw you as the match progresses, but at least every board would start fair.

The board is 7x5 so there should be 7 of each color on every starting board imo.

2 Likes

That is not even remotely random!

1 Like

All about board balance has already been discussed here:

Have fun and enjoy.

Right, and at least three of them have to be aligned in raw against the tank.
Also, the “RNG” has to check the tiles left on the board and should make sure that the filled board got 7 tiles of each colour again!

Предлагаю уволить команду по разработке баланса, так как они полностью не справились со своей задачей и угробили перспективный игровой проект. Отвратительно смотреть на закономерность, которую разработчики называют “рандом”.

1 Like

This is balanced, RNG style.

Never said any of that did I? If you read I said 7 per color in a random arraignment then completely random afterwards.

Tell me you didn’t read the entire post without telling me you didn’t read the entire post.

1 Like

I did digest it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Considering games are won and lost in the first 2 or 3 moves. I think it will make it easier for some people.