Badge Congratulations

Please don’t…but if the “powers that be” need it to be done to avoid dissension amongst the ranks I would accept it.

I will still not display the “regular” title though.

7 Likes

This is a new one for me.

13 Likes

wow. now that is cool! i will have to chk that link out. :wink:

5 Likes

@voidstrike and the Irregulars. Sounds like a good name for a band

6 Likes

This badge is more than just deserved, Novo. Your work cannot be appreciated, all your efforts cannot be recognized enough. It‘s amazing and unbelievable how many you are helping here in the forum as well as those in all the alliances, @Novo
(…please accept the :heart: under your message from Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Greece and Germany in my behalf…)

8 Likes

I can’t believe I just got this! :flushed:

14 Likes

Well I do play bass…

Congrats! That actually is pretty unbelievable. Guess it means you’re prudent with liking posts and/or you spread them out across multiple days.

3 Likes

So if you get a like from me, you should feel special. :blush:

5 Likes

Wait. I just liked your post. I thought I was out of likes. Now I’m confused.

3 Likes

lol. congrats! I know @FabulaSumus was wanting that one @Math4lyfe, don’t know if she ever got it or not

3 Likes

Yes, I have that one. The one I’m missing is Mad with love or something.

I’ve stopped counting them when I realized I’m too irregular to become a regular XD

6 Likes

You can probably visit your pharmacy for help with that

6 Likes

Welcome to the band I guess?

It’s a forum hack that lets you always like my posts…because they deserve them :crazy_face:

4 Likes

:joy:

If we weren’t all stuck at home…

2 Likes

My band is FabulaSumus & The Dense Fog (check my forum profile)…

Plus, we’re already in the same Alliance, I don’t think we’d survive in a band together.

3 Likes

That’s true…there’s only so much of me one can take in a given day/week/month/year/lifetime

3 Likes

You can always like every post and the heart becomes filled, but if you’re out of likes, it doesn’t stay liked. Reload and it’s gone.

4 Likes

That’s very true and only happened to me when @Garanwyn was still around. I had to like ALL his posts and JB, Zephyr and the rest of the community… but his posts would drain all my likes.

I’d like to propose a new badge: Can’t Get Over Garanwyn (for everyone who still tag him expecting he’s secretly reading everything)

9 Likes

New badge:
Unknown Lover.
Liked 50 posts without likes left.

9 Likes

i did my best. :slight_smile:
Untitled

Unknown love

17 Likes