Badge Congratulations

Man, im already past the weird :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I think even the emojis agree!

3 Likes

That duck is a dangerous weapon lol

2 Likes

10 nice shares :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can feel you but isn’t it looks too big :sweat_smile: like…a a duck is laying ostriche’s bomb egg :sweat_smile:

How it looks in my device

Hey you are taking everyone’s winning prize :laughing: Leave something for us too…

Congrats :partying_face: Soon you’ll get 2× @Pike Nice share Badge :wink:

2 Likes

thanks @Vidya128 :slight_smile: and now that duck just looks like someone is trying to assassinate it with a bomb lol

1 Like

@Shadowlander can’t believe this is what gained me my first emoji :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: by nico implying I’m weird, well. . . He sucks, man! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I appreciate the emoji man, i may not understand it but i truly appreciate it, thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, u too skell. I gained the emoji with u seconding the motion. It is not my fault my wife refers the duck guy as my boyfriend, apparently!
:laughing::laughing::laughing: @NicoX gee, thanks man, i got laserbeamed because of u, and now there’s the possibility of divorce because of u too! :weary::weary::weary::weary: it really is your fault!

2 Likes

are you sure it’s because @NicoX is your boyfriend, and not because you’re not washing the dishes well?

you missed a spot…

4 Likes

One more :grin:

Edit:- Actually two more bcz of introduction thread!!! Thanks to @sleepyhead

3 Likes

yes! you are filling the bank very well @Vidya128 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice @Vidya128

I am closing to reach 500:

kép

I have received a nice milestone on this forum in the past few days :slight_smile:

Petri can start to worry about being overtaken soon :smiley:

kép

5 Likes

go go go @PlayForFun ! well done on those two milestones!!

2 Likes

Congrats :heart:

You will overtake everyone :grin:

That’s the plan, but @sleepyhead will be a hard to catch in likes received :smiley:

Anyway, right now I am only leading here:

kép

And I think it stable enough even if I never post anything in the upcoming years :smiley:

4 Likes

indeed, I cannot imagine anyone else being able to think of so many varied topics to overtake you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dang! She should’ve been clear, u know!
I was too afraid to ask!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

is she the type who throws slippers and keeps you under the saya? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I make it as a joke, because we should be modern now and acknowledge that not all women wear the saya anymore :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: miss you too!

7 Likes

Thank you for stopping in @zephyr1! :smile: I hope all is well for you! :heart:

5 Likes

OMG! So good to know you are still out there @zephyr1 :pray:
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope the world is treating you well?
All best wishes from me and the entire Pirate Horde :pirate_flag:

6 Likes