Badge Congratulations

I think I need to step up my liking game, but I am so far behind :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hehehe :grin: soon @PlayForFun Will be the no.1 in creating thread :wink:

My number looks like a baby in front of petri and play4fun :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

lol at our badge goals @PlayForFun @Vidya128

I have one more post stuck at 45, I wonder if I will ever get 5 more likes to earn another Great Reply :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have any posts on the edge, also happy to help like them! I did a couple for @Pike before to get to 50 for a Great Reply :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A Like Request? You rang?

:smile:

3 Likes

you are so sweet and helpful @Gwniver , thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m already with you!!! :kissing_heart: so it’s not possible to like someone more than one time :upside_down_face:

Miracle!! Miracle!! I’ve counted something except ZERO :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: congrats @Pike , @PlayForFun , @sleepyhead @Joesiera
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, I have seen that @Vidya128

Hmm, Sorry I can’t help you with getting +1 Great reply, as I have already liked that post @sleepyhead

As I see I have two more great replies than you, so you will not make it an even after this goes to 50 :relieved:

2 Likes

thank you very much @Vidya128 :slight_smile:

congratulations @PlayForFun and thanks for offering to help :wink: no worries, you deserve all the Great Replies so I won’t seek to overtake you so easily…

although from checking the Great Reply badge page, it seems the most reliable way to get this badge is to have a success story in the HA10 results thread :stuck_out_tongue: sadly this is not something under any of our control haha

thanks also for the likes to my other post @Pike @Steve9999 @Ranvir appreciate it a lot!

4 Likes

Yes, indeed.

I could do the last one by quoting @Elioty33 's FS list to the master topic :smiley:

It took only 17 hours to get 50 likes there :smiley:

3 Likes

Wait, what? Am I getting a new forum title emoji for fastest 50 likes on a post? :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :disguised_face:

6 Likes

You can may receive one :rocket: man :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Coolness enjoy your new rocket @Elioty33

2 Likes

So next time I just have to quote some popular post :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I let you quote the next Soul Exchange list in it’s topic unless @Elioty33 or our co-oracle is faster to post it :smiley:

3 Likes

You are so kind :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yay awesome title emoji :heart_eyes:
That makes up for the missed opportunities in the two last seasonal event emoji extravaganza. You’re the man :muscle:

4 Likes

Moved you on from 49 to 50

2 Likes

You are awesome @METKOJAK , thank you for giving me the 50th needed for a Great Reply :slight_smile: appreciate it tons !

6 Likes

No worries, I do like giving people that last like for a badge

2 Likes

There should be some kind of badge-granting badge for you, so helpful :slight_smile:

4 Likes