Thread revival!!!

Just made a nice round 50x on the “Nice Reply” badge :smiley:

4 Likes

Wahoo! Waita go there mate.

1 Like

i’m kinda surprised this is one. lol
first flag

2 Likes

As a mod, we appreciate flag usage. It’s how discourse has organized their forums. It helps us be on top of things as we can’t be everywhere at once.

Now flag abuse is a different thing.

4 Likes

Now , no more constantly talking about my “Likes” deficiency!!!..Maybe.

I’m so happy. My day is officially complete!

25 Likes

Lol I’m a regular and I still routinely run out of likes every day lol

11 Likes

wait… there’s a limit to how many likes you can receive per day?

4 Likes

Yay!! Well deserved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, for Members I believe it’s 50?

For Regulars it’s double that. As an illustration, here’s a moment from a couple of weeks or so back when I was in purgatory…

2 Likes

Congrats on becoming Regular. Btw, this is a great place to post about new badges. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well done @mothr . Now to beat Kaffy a few more times in counting!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Mothra!! You’ve finally passed the final test and survived. You are now fully assimilated into the E&P forum family!!! Your certificate is in the mail, please remember to have it notarized upon receipt.

One of us, one of us, one of us!!!

6 Likes

Oh, dear! Maybe merge then, @zephyr1? Or @JonahTheBard?

5 Likes

Lolz.

Remember @Mothra you now have new abilities to edit, use them wisely

For with Regular Power, comes regular responsibility.

11 Likes

Oh and @Mothra, it’s still not enough!! I woke up out of likes this morning, was out of likes by early evening and have 5 hours + to go. Which means I’ll wake up tomorrow out of likes again.

I don’t get why SG are the “Like Nazi’s”?? If someone is helping a new player with good info, gets a like. If someone provides a helpful link, he gets a like. If there are questions about what hero deserves the AM’s and it’s answered clearly and concisely, like!! So either everyone in this forum has to be less helpful or they need to loosen up with the likes…and the “votes” for that matter!

6 Likes

The rules are set by the forum software provider, Discourse :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

@Mothra congratulations on achieving regular status. Make sure you check it as an option in your profile so you can proudly attach it to your name!

9 Likes

Congrats @Mothra!!! Good to see you are Regular now. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I need to quit getting flagged before I can get my Regular status back

6 Likes