Badge Congratulations

There are currently 5775 people with the Editor Badge:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/badges/10/editor

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I just got a nice shiny badge on Christmas Day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Admired

This badge is granted when you receive at least 5 likes on 300 different posts. Wow! The community admires your frequent, high quality contributions to the conversations here.

11 Likes

First time for me. I went into @Vixx 's puppy power thread and went :heart: crazy.

8 Likes

Always get this message:

8 Likes

Yea, I don"t know why I’m so stingy with them but been trying to get better with handing them out. It’s usually something funny or a really good help post. But like I said I’m trying to be better.

4 Likes

Waita go @littleKAF and @Randy! christmas badges are fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess I’m around here quite often.
:grimacing::metal:t3::grin:

6 Likes

Ah. You have been a busy bee. :slight_smile: congrats @anc1ent1

Nice. For all that I’m here, I haven’t gotten that one yet.

If the last 100 days, the platform says I’ve been here for only 96 of them. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Worst. moderator. Ever

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Or healthiest.

6 Likes

Well, I got this today.

I checked my level 3 requirements in the admin session and it does say 100/100. Made me think back to 100 days ago - I was on a 5-day Mexico cruise. And I did not pay for a WiFi package so I was completely disconnected from work.

5 Likes

For the last time, racing state troopers across the border with a Chevy pickup and a 0.45 is not a “cruise”…

10 Likes

Well, I once avoided a cop in Arizona, but that’s a story for another day.

Wait. I think it was 1998. Am I safe? Was that long enough ago?

5 Likes

Congradulations @littleKAF

1 Like

On avoiding a cop in Arizona? I was not being a good KAF and am actually lucky to still be alive!

Okay. Here’s story. Short version. Was driving home after a long trip. Fell asleep. Was scraping against semi-truck next to me. Woke up friend. Straightened car and kept going. Noticed another car start coming towards us. Got off and hid in side rode. Car went by - it was a cop. We changed drivers.

There’s a lot of story’s with this college road trip, but that’s the avoiding a cop in Arizona story. Stupid 19 year old.

5 Likes

“Great Topic” is the badge I’ve been the most proud of and I received a second one yesterday :smiley:

The first badge was for The Diary of the FTP who finished 53rd in legendary and the second one is for 5* heroes positioning guide.

9 Likes

Well earned. Both ARE great topics.

4 Likes

Have to read the diary because 5* and 4* guides are Wow.
You really deserve the badge.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings