Badge Congratulations

Yo! Mods!

Something must be broken, or somebody dropped the ball.

Apparently I’ve just earned “Regular” status again. How did you guys allow that to happen? And more importantly, which one of you is Petri going to end up firing for letting me slip through the cracks again?

11 Likes

welcome back :wink: guess you’ve been behaving recently lol

7 Likes

Thanks!

That’s just it, though… I haven’t been behaving at all. The mods just haven’t been paying as much attention it seems. They must have bigger fish to fry these days. :grin:

5 Likes

Hmm. I just checked the requirements. Not only are you regular, you’re well beyond the requirements. Something must be wrong.

9 Likes

Yeah, me; a greasy sardine…

4 Likes

I was already a regular a long time ago. Then I lost it.

I had lost my status before for being um… well let’s just say “disruptive”? Rebellious… controversial… etc.

Speaking one’s mind openly and honestly does not always work out well here. I just figured I would be stuffed into permanent irregularity status for eternity, and I was fine with that. Because I’d rather get in trouble every now and then for being myself, than to be glorified for putting up a false front. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

There you go. I am officially a Forum Addict… err uhmm… I mean Aficionado! :grin:

9 Likes

Nicely done. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m only “Enthusiastic” at best and all those bigger gongs are out of my reach.

EDIT: spelling.

3 Likes

My collection of valuable icons has also been expanded. Now it looks like this ))))

6 Likes

Congrats my friend. I think that one is what this whole thread was started with. :slight_smile:

Ahoy there @TGW! good to see you regular again. :smile:

@ArktikaTF that looks very nice!!! Congrats to you

3 Likes

Hey buddy! Hope all is well with you.

Thanks for those last minute titan hits the other day. :wink:

I know it looked like it was getting close to the wire, but my alliance does that sometimes. Being a laid back bunch and all. Sometimes we’re just like “when does titan escape? 11:00? Okay. I’ll be back at around 10:30 or so. Got some errands and stuff to do first.” :laughing:

And yeah… occasionally they don’t come back until 11:15… but it’s all good. We’re mostly reliable when it counts. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

you are welcome. I should hit more, but i don’t usually. some days i don’t even log into the game. It’s been crazy hectic and i am tired. lol. yesterday we worked on the house, and we were cutting boards (NOT JUST ANY BOARD WILL DO! It had to be straight since the ceiling would nail into it.) and then we nailed them up. I was ontop of the joist, and my brother was under. We finished cutting and putting up all the boards along with a few delays, like our Electric cord, a wire nut on the inside came loose. We got it done though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, no one in my alliance is obligated to log in every day. War participation is where activity matters the most, so as long as you’re not opted into wars, you’re not hurting us any. :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats on the badges y’all :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen a new one come my way in a while.

4 Likes

Likely you got them all, @Math4lyfe
The mods should create new ones for you. :star2:

2 Likes

Like a badge for how many posts you try to like but can’t becasue you’re out of likes? Yeah… I could earn that one.

8 Likes

Seems like you could use some of these hashtags:

#LetUsLikeMore

#LetUsLikeAll

#IncreaseTheLikesQuota

#LessCrazyMoreLove

3 Likes

hmm… didn’t i leave my witty responses on another thread??

4 Likes

Tautology.
Your answers are always witty.

4 Likes

I am apparently in Ancient Greece:

4 Likes