Badge Congratulations

Exactly! The container doesn’t matter. The contents do.

Time for my black coffee now…

2 Likes

Maybe I should remake the cups in different colors… :thinking:

1 Like

@CaptainjaKCsparrow gotta give you kudos again for your shiny set of badges. thanks for being such a positive and kind voice on the forums, I always enjoy seeing you affirm people.

side shout-out to @Saphirra , who also has these badges I think. thanks for your acts of kindness and thoughtfulness like starting so many birthday and cake day threads!

3 Likes

We do have a solid bunch positive folks here. It’s refreshing to see. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. :slight_smile:
I am a teacher at heart, and I firmly believe: “Anyone can learn anything - with the right mindset and effort.” I just try to put that forward… albeit in a milder tone.

4 Likes

You are correct kind sir. I e joy the cake and anniversary threads

1 Like

Got one more just now…

this one is related to likes

Time to pull out the signature hashtags…and add one more to it.

#LetUsLikeMore

#LetUsLikeAll

#IncreaseTheLikesQuota

#LessCrazyMoreLove

5 Likes

That is a fun one there. I wonder if anyone has every badge there is?

My newest Badge:

kép

11 Likes

congratulations @PlayForFun!!!

1 Like

Obviously, I am quite excited by the fact that I’ll get lots more likes per day.

(Can somebody quantify this ‘lots’ for me please? Is it 10, 20, 30?)

12 Likes

Wahoo! Congrats man.

1 Like

007 aye? in training?

3 Likes

License to Like More :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I also recently claimed my regular status. Although I feel like I’m too stingy with my likes so I’ll have to get much much better at that.

7 Likes

Coolio. The cake and anniversary threads are a nice place for likes

2 Likes

Here’s the best I got.

And here’s something that was posted by @Gryphonknight in a super secret area (so I can’t give a link and had to copy it).

==Daily likes==
You are currently a member ( x1.5 daily likes ), if you are active on the forum you are increased to regular ( x2 daily like ). See Trust level link below.

There is even a badge for running out of daily likes ( though according to forum Devs, not SG, it is actually for using all the likes for trust level 0 and level 1 which defaults to 50 ). See Badge, Crazy in Love link below.

Likes appear to be on individual timers. You get one back 24 hours after you used it. In your sample screen shot, you have 1 hour until your oldest like resets. I have had it vary from 10 minutes to 6 hours.

Mods and Staff get unlimited likes.

The Devs can adjust the daily likes.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
I often log off the forum for 12 hours after I run out of daily like. 75 daily likes for members and 100 daily likes for regulars seem to be a decent number.

==Links==

Trust levels ( linky, linky )

Badge, Crazy in Love ( linky, linky )

Now do I get some likes?

9 Likes

Just got this guy today too. Super proud of that one. It proves I’m only a little bit of a d-hole.

8 Likes

Come on now. Don’t sell yourself short. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Zing!!! You’re totally right!

3 Likes