Badge Congratulations

and what would it say? and you’d have to word your words in such a way that it would activate the badge. lol

1 Like

Let’s see… 6 months before I can become a regular again…

October. Yikes! I don’t think I can survive that long.
Oh well. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

lol you only get the badge if absolutely nobody in the forums gets even mildly offended.

it helps if everyone feels like rainbows are bursting and chocolate sprinkles are raining, after they read the polite typo nudge.

2 Likes

so put it beginning with :fireworks: and :chocolate_bar: and end it the same?

3 Likes

Something like this could also help:

5 Likes

ah. food is the way to a man’s heart they say. Maybe @JonahTheBard would like some candy?

1 Like

I made this just for the laughs. :joy:
the box

7 Likes

3mlex2

5 Likes

Look. There’s one. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve already run out of forum likes for the day, so I’ll just give you this manually :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you again :smile:

Hey @JonahTheBard - I’m guessing I have to get back to regular status before I can get a custom title, right?

2 Likes

Maybe you can be irregular until you’re regular. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d say that I already am, but every time I make that joke, Jonah tells me I just need more fiber. :unamused:

2 Likes

Custom titles are bestowed on the spur of the moment. You can’t request them, only inspire them

5 Likes

be careful you don’t take TOO much fiber

5 Likes

That’s just how my Line nicknames are formed. I’d share them… but I’d probably get flagged. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I can’t even inspire myself to take out the trash :frowning:

9 Likes

That’ll do for me. :slight_smile: I’ve been there many a time. Most of us know it. lol. I did see one person who said they had never seen that sign, and I was like, “Seriously? Can i use your likes?” lol. in my head of course

1 Like

All of those likes… just sitting there… not liking things. It’s sad really.

3 Likes

I’d like to raid them for their likes. :joy: Wish i could. Though rn, i’m just getting started and have plenty. haven’t been anywhere much yet

2 Likes