Badge Congratulations

Makes me curious about mine. :thinking:

2 Likes

You’re doing pretty well, considering that you joined the forum a couple months after I did.

Of course, you have that fancy dark blue custom title. I used to be a Regular here myself, until I said some stuff that made a bunch of people mad, and they chased me out of town with torches and pitchforks and such.

Hoping that maybe I can some day get a fancy custom title myself, but there’s at least a 50% chance that I’ll end up getting tarred and feathered before reaching Regular again. :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats, @PlayForFun :wink: I look forward to seeing you OWN that counting game thread!

4 Likes

@sleepyhead

Thank you.

I already have “some” posts there :smiley:

4 Likes

Biggest thing I miss about being a Regular… the forum gave me more “likes” to distribute. Now I seem to run out of them within 5 minutes of logging in.

Trying to find how many more days I have to survive here to get Regular status back again… though I’m thinking it probably gets pushed back every time one of my posts get flagged… in which case I can hope to maybe make Regular again by the year 2052. Assuming that I die before 2040, and my ghost manages to find a way to log in every day for me without getting flagged.

3 Likes

(Profile - Math4lyfe - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

4 Likes

I think @PlayForFun already does, check to see who has the most posts.

4 Likes

and now @PlayForFun can own the title too :wink:

3 Likes

@sleepyhead
Yes, I am looking forward to it :slight_smile:
So far no new wins since I have received the Regular badge :frowning:

3 Likes

don’t worry, they will come :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today I received the Great Topic badge for the 3rd time for this thread: 4* heroes positioning guide :smiley:

Screenshot_20200421-153004~2

10 Likes

It is a great topic! Thank you for the work you put into it.

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! That one is always nice imo. Makes you feel like you made something worth while to not only you, but other people. And by the looks of it, 150 other people.

4 Likes

that’s great! and indeed a great topic - I’ve found it very useful. thanks again for doing this!

4 Likes

Pick up a new one today.

15 Likes

That is indeed one to be proud of. I don’t know if i have that one. i highly doubt it. lmao.

Edit: I actually do. how odd. :thinking:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your hiatus blocks that for six months :confused:

In much happier news, though…

You are second most liked member in the world this week. That’s out of an 80,000 player membership

7 Likes

Hey, not too shabby!

Of course, when you post 1000 posts a day, one of them is bound to get a like or two here and there. :grin:

8 Likes

need another 0 there bud. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it. There should be a badge for polite typo nudges

3 Likes