Badge Congratulations

Well congratulations @Saphirra This is crazy because look what I just got.

Kind of a pretty cool achievement.

It says only 34 others have it.

Congratulations to you. :pirate_flag:

13 Likes

Congratulations, both of you! @anc1ent1 @Saphirra that’s a cool one to have!! thanks for your contributions to the forum.

5 Likes

Thank y’all, and congrats to you too @anc1ent1!

2 Likes

Congratulations to both of you. Well deserved.

3 Likes

Earned just from this thread alone.

15 Likes

Meee tooo! Twinsies :slight_smile:

7 Likes

and congratulations to you too! well-deserved indeed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A big hug to @Novo and @Math4lyfe! Those are some really good badges. though, i don’t know how you could get it from

alone. cause it has to be five days, and i’m pretty sure it ain’t been up that long

5 Likes

@PlayForFun is a regular now!! Congrats!

8 Likes

This isn’t a forum badge but wondering if there should/could be some way of recognition ( and yes, this is shameless self promotion). Three original members of my alliance, including me, are coming up to 1000 days. This may just mean we are really boring people who don’t ever merc or visit others! , but somehow seems as if it deserves something

6 Likes

You may want to check this out.

3 Likes

(20 chars)
Thanks Kaffy

4 Likes

Thanks everyone !!!

2 Likes

I’m not really particularly good at this game. And I oftentimes get the feeling that I’m not particularly liked on this forum. But all things considered…

I think this is probably not half bad? At least worthy of platinum forum tier…?

8 Likes

Congrats @PlayForFun! You can now edit vfc a win into the counting game. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Not bad at all there @TGW. Looks like a great badge roster. Congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

Where do you think that places me in terms of forum cups? 2100-ish?

4 Likes

99 numbers, times 29 =2871 in my opinion. :laughing: might have to ask @Math4lyfe @TGW

All outa likes

2 Likes

Nahhh that sounds way too high. If I had that many forum trophies, I’d be getting “raided” (AKA flagged or insulted) every 5 minutes. That usually only happens every 10-15 minutes.

3 Likes

@Saphirra

I am looking forward to it :smiley:

1 :smiley:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings