Badge Congratulations

Well, I got this today.

I checked my level 3 requirements in the admin session and it does say 100/100. Made me think back to 100 days ago - I was on a 5-day Mexico cruise. And I did not pay for a WiFi package so I was completely disconnected from work.

5 Likes

For the last time, racing state troopers across the border with a Chevy pickup and a 0.45 is not a “cruise”…

10 Likes

Well, I once avoided a cop in Arizona, but that’s a story for another day.

Wait. I think it was 1998. Am I safe? Was that long enough ago?

5 Likes

Congradulations @littleKAF

1 Like

On avoiding a cop in Arizona? I was not being a good KAF and am actually lucky to still be alive!

Okay. Here’s story. Short version. Was driving home after a long trip. Fell asleep. Was scraping against semi-truck next to me. Woke up friend. Straightened car and kept going. Noticed another car start coming towards us. Got off and hid in side rode. Car went by - it was a cop. We changed drivers.

There’s a lot of story’s with this college road trip, but that’s the avoiding a cop in Arizona story. Stupid 19 year old.

5 Likes

“Great Topic” is the badge I’ve been the most proud of and I received a second one yesterday :smiley:

The first badge was for The Diary of the FTP who finished 53rd in legendary and the second one is for 5* heroes positioning guide.

9 Likes

Well earned. Both ARE great topics.

4 Likes

Have to read the diary because 5* and 4* guides are Wow.
You really deserve the badge.

3 Likes

Congrats to ye @D_DI. very good ones imo

2 Likes

Thread revival!!!

Just made a nice round 50x on the “Nice Reply” badge :smiley:

4 Likes

Wahoo! Waita go there mate.

1 Like

i’m kinda surprised this is one. lol
first flag

2 Likes

As a mod, we appreciate flag usage. It’s how discourse has organized their forums. It helps us be on top of things as we can’t be everywhere at once.

Now flag abuse is a different thing.

4 Likes

Now , no more constantly talking about my “Likes” deficiency!!!..Maybe.

I’m so happy. My day is officially complete!

25 Likes

Lol I’m a regular and I still routinely run out of likes every day lol

11 Likes

wait… there’s a limit to how many likes you can receive per day?

4 Likes

Yay!! Well deserved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, for Members I believe it’s 50?

For Regulars it’s double that. As an illustration, here’s a moment from a couple of weeks or so back when I was in purgatory…

2 Likes

Congrats on becoming Regular. Btw, this is a great place to post about new badges. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well done @mothr . Now to beat Kaffy a few more times in counting!

5 Likes

Cookie Settings