Badge Congratulations

Coolio. The cake and anniversary threads are a nice place for likes

2 Likes

Here’s the best I got.

And here’s something that was posted by @Gryphonknight in a super secret area (so I can’t give a link and had to copy it).

==Daily likes==
You are currently a member ( x1.5 daily likes ), if you are active on the forum you are increased to regular ( x2 daily like ). See Trust level link below.

There is even a badge for running out of daily likes ( though according to forum Devs, not SG, it is actually for using all the likes for trust level 0 and level 1 which defaults to 50 ). See Badge, Crazy in Love link below.

Likes appear to be on individual timers. You get one back 24 hours after you used it. In your sample screen shot, you have 1 hour until your oldest like resets. I have had it vary from 10 minutes to 6 hours.

Mods and Staff get unlimited likes.

The Devs can adjust the daily likes.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
I often log off the forum for 12 hours after I run out of daily like. 75 daily likes for members and 100 daily likes for regulars seem to be a decent number.

==Links==

Trust levels ( linky, linky )

Badge, Crazy in Love ( linky, linky )

Now do I get some likes?

9 Likes

Just got this guy today too. Super proud of that one. It proves I’m only a little bit of a d-hole.

8 Likes

Come on now. Don’t sell yourself short. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Zing!!! You’re totally right!

3 Likes

It just seems that way

5 Likes

Thanks, @littleKAF and @Gryphonknight for the indepth explanation. :slight_smile:

Don’t you have unlimited likes? :thinking:

1 Like

That was copied from @Gryphonknight, not me. And I wasn’t always a mod.

3 Likes

Gotcha.! :slight_smile:

100 likes still sounds like I’d need to do some budgeting. I’m going to have to whip up some more of these hashtags.

#LetUsLikeMore

#LetUsLikeAll

#IncreaseTheLikesQuota

#LessCrazyMoreLove

7 Likes
1 Like

Funny timing @littleKAF and @Gryphonknight on your explanation- just got awarded this badge even though I’m intentionally stingy on my likes and have only run out once (before I got reg status: see I'm all out of love. (likes) ❤). Almost don’t even want this badge because now my likes hold less merit! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

When you are unsure, apply this to others!!!
[indent preformatted text by 4 spaces]. (What is this about? it should be simple)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruAyJfqjSXA&list=PLxF35fnVMGLRpD4OqEY2db8IhRS5l8qSQ&index=13&t=0s)

1 Like

Congrats!! I’m a little late… I apologize.

3 Likes

My most coveted as I had no idea.

15 Likes

Hot damn! Congrats @BigSlick!!!

2 Likes

@JonahTheBard… look! He’s a “hot link”.

4 Likes

Does this badge not belong to @Cvs :thinking:

2 Likes

No no.

Vast sausage and hot link are very very different.

4 Likes

But is not a hot link amongst the vast sausages being consumed?

3 Likes

@Math4lyfe @littleKAF He can have his hot link badge. It falls under my sausage empire

5 Likes

Cookie Settings