Bad luck streak?! Anyone else had the same problem recently?

Got a second Obakan. Is this now bad luck or luck? :thinking:

1 Like

Hello
I also noticed that since Christmas it’s the shortage of materials and good heroes
how to say patience but patience has many limitations

1 Like

Ahaha. My first 5* was Magni.

2 months later, I FINALLY got my second 5* hero, who was… Magni again.

I know your feeling :rofl:

3 Likes

I agree 100%. Raids are bad. Players not performing like they should.

1 Like

You are right, this is the worst elemental chest I’ve seen, by far…

1 Like

Agree chris1. Trying to be patient but that only last so long

Curse officialy lifted, one day before Christmas event ends :grin:

1 Like

Same happened during Morlovia (the Halloween event). The 4 TCs (lvl 20) running 247 have basically been disabled then and did not even produce a single 4 during a whole month, let alone 5*. It’s quite similar now. As to the items, I never expect anything from regular monster chests, but the diamond arena used to give me something at least once a week. Throughout December, food, iron and 3-5 gems was all I was getting from raiding on diamond. A scabbard and backpack a couple times. They keep nerfing the loot and hero pull odds, and they’ll keep doing it for as long as the community responds to nerfing with an increased cash flow.

2 Likes

I think I’m having the worst streak of bad luck ever. But what I really find is that TC 20 is not giving me anything and hasn’t given me anything above four star in six months or more. And for four stars if only had two. What’s going on with this? Did they change something? I had TC 20 going for over a year now. I’m ctp and I was hoping to eventually get Sartana or Lianna or Magni… But no the only thing I’ve gotten from TC 20 is Thorne twice.

You know… Thorne is pretty, pretty, pretty good after his last buff. I’ve underestimated him a couple times in raids and he does great damage.

1 Like

He’s still the bottom of all 5* and what’s with the duplicates in this game? It’s very hard to believe that this is random. I keep getting duplicates. 4* the same 3 over and over…

True randomness has clusters and streaks. Only a system that cheats will look very uniform:

You can’t generate true randomness from an algorithm