Bad luck protection

We all know that the RNG is a bit too much in some of the aspects of the game. The bad luck protection is not a novel idea, and is implemented in many RNG games.

For example in Hearthstone, every 40 packs you buy you are guaranteed a Legendary card no matter what. It also scales - the closer you get to the 40 the higher the chance. Other games also implement it in different mechanics of their games.

I am not saying necessairly put it everywhere, but probably at some parts of that involve purchases?

Like in a 10 elemental roll get at least 1 4*. In 40 rolls, get at least one 5. For hero of the month it could be 100.

It can also be implemented to a lower degree in titans and elemental/chests. I would definitely would like it implemented to balance out non-color specific ascension items. (8 compasses, 0 gloves)

It is a common technique in RNG games and I think with carefully crafted numbers it would solve the dissatisfaction for many of the customers, as nothing would be more infuriating then getting a 10 3s from a 10x summon.

@Petri

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pity Counter/Timer for Summons

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!