Bad developers

War boards are terrible. Please fix the averagIng AI machine.

Several of my alliance in this war have either been booted from attacks, ‘connection problems’, which all happened coincidentally around the same time, or have had unbelievable bad luck with 0 points scored against teams ranging from 1000 points greater teams to 1000 points less.

I can’t prove that you
developers favor certain players…but the coincidence is uncannily obvious.

We are an alliance of f2p veterans and players from countries not allowed to buy gems due to gambling restrictions, fighting opponents who are clearly p2p players, all have several HOTM in their lineup. Our average level is 48, there average level is 32. We are down to 3 attacks Left, they have 38 left. We are down 2000 points in the war.

Being the top player in the alliance, I literally know how the war will be during the match up stage. In opponents raids, I either loose 500-1000 cups to match a lower team that we crush, or I gain 500-1000 cups which puts us against this kind of team and we have no chance.

I have guessed the victory status correctly 8 out of 10 times because of this disparity.

You clearly favor the players who pay. Please fix this ‘Randomness’ problem. It appears that the developers and employees only care for money and the only way to win is to give over a bank account.

This is the second war in a row where it was obvious to my teammates what you do. Now you’re not even being discreet.

Absolutely horrible feeling to have the game favor the purchase type player. That is exactly what is wrong with the world.

Fix it or put it on line one of your ‘free to play’ disclaimer. You can play for free, but you will never be able to compete.

A post was merged into an existing topic: War matchmaking strikes again