[SOLVED] Forum Background Colour Issue

Was unsure where to post this. Not a bug in game but related to forum. Not sure if this is an update or just me:

:

Making it a bit difficult with my mild colour blindness to read, used to be a different background didn’t it? Is there a settings I can change myself to a different skin?

3 Likes

on your screenshot I can read on the end “Bugs & Issues”, but on my screen I can’t :upside_down_face:

1 Like

On the plus side at least I know it’s not just me :rofl:

1 Like

I see the same. I thought it is an issue on my machine, but it looks like it is not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

I see these and other issues on my iPhone as well, and have brought them to the attention of the Small Giant Staff.

11 Likes

Thank you @zephyr1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too finding it annoying. Even on a tablet it’s difficult to read and intrusive.

1 Like

This is awful!!! I spent so much time thinking I had done it somehow, and trying to fix it. Lol
Thanks for posting!
Hoping it gets fixed ASAP makes reading tooooo difficult.

Nasty as in, it’s just nasty out there

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for the problem! We are currently looking into this here, and hopefully we can get it fixed soon.

7 Likes

This should be fixed now, so I’ll mark this as solved.

8 Likes

Thanks @Petri

20charactersofmyeyesmyeyes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.