Back to titan screen

Hi there

Am I the only one that would like to see a button after a titan fight to return to the titan screen?
Now when you are done and do not have any enrgy left to do another attack you can only go to worldmap.
I want to see the status of the titan and damage distribution done by players in the alliance. Meaning have to go to ‘town’ then to alliance and then to titan. I presume I will not be the only one but maybe I am the odd one out in this :wink:

Cheers

It seems to have taken effect. I’m glad to see the change.

1 Like

I’d like to post a suggestion regarding the titan screen but I’m insure how to start a new one as I’ve just joined this part of the game.

I’m wondering if it’d be useful to show how many attacks each individual has made on the titan. Maybe post it next to or near how much damage each individual has made cumulatively for the current titan.

1 Like

Not perfect, but if you click “attack”, even with no energy left, you get the complete listing of all attacks by the alliance. (You’d have to count them or load them into some kind of OCR program to get a useful table out of this.)

1 Like