Back to the Penthouse

@Kikyo and @Bruno, went to the penthouse today to check everything out. Llama is still head banging so I think I may need to come back shortly unless Bruno can calm him down. I hope everything is going well!! Bracing for the hurricane, should be here a Tuesday or Wednesday. Miss you guys!!

6 Likes

39cmuv

5 Likes

JB, sorry, forgot to include you in this. As usual, very poetic response. I hope everything is going well!!

2 Likes

@JonahTheBard left the penthouse in disarray last time. Do you know how hard it is to catch a group of Goeldi’s marmosets!? Especially so since they were scared into a frenzy after seeing a ManBearPig.

Yea, the llama is inconsolable. However, the vicuña only suspects your absence and the guanaco is completely clueless.

Things are well. There are fewer of us, and you are welcome to join back any time you wish. Stay safe through Dorian and hope to see your request to join soon!

4 Likes

Where ya at?

Cat4 for 20

Take care @JRJR60 and stay safe!! (/doc)

2 Likes

I’m in Florida Math, where are you?

Thank you Kitten, I appreciate it.

1 Like

NC now… but fam on the east coast of FL. So I’ve been following the storm closely.

We’re still cleaning cat ■■■■ off the baseboards, and had to replace the whole subfloor from the last time JB was in the penthouse. Called in a landscaper to get rid of the bamboo, too.

We added a personal chef wo makes the best jelly pepper grilled cheese, though.

2 Likes

I like to run through the posh neighborhood with my shirt off

Ii1mAJz

2 Likes

I found the reason. Altiplano metal!

Come back soon, @JRJR60

3 Likes

@JRJR60 Looks like Florida may be spared the worst of it. Not so much for the Bahamas :confused:

We’re almost full again! The new guys are already making plans at penthouse additions. Come on back before they start planting the bamboo! They know not of the panda plight.

3 Likes

Well done @Kikyo and co :blush:

2 Likes

JB, when will you be back??

Save some room, have a titan coming up in a couple of hours and will be over after we kill it. Probably sometime tomorrow:))

2 Likes

The llama rejoices!

And 20 guanacos and vicuñas.

3 Likes

I am having an indefinite break from leadership with Rook’s alliance, JR. Who knows what the future holds :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Miss you!! You make everything very enjoyable as it should be!!

3 Likes

You are too kind. Here’re some fresh E&P memes in the meantime.

3 Likes