Back After 13 months - lots of changes!

Hi everyone, not sure how many will remember me, if any.
I left back in April 2021 but came back to see what the game was like now.

I see a lot of new things, events etc which is amazing. I left at the point where I think Season 4 only had the first 5 or so provinces, so I got a lot of catching up to do for Season 4 AND Season 5.

I see now in the waves it finally shows what wave you’re on and how many total, this is obviously amazing.
I also see about Limit Breakers.
Obviously, a thousand new heroes which I need, with no roster space still

I am sure there are a million more things for me to learn and discover and figure out.

But hey everyone! Anyone who wishes to catch me up on some “need to know” stuff to help me, I’d greatly appreciate it.

8 Likes

Welcome back … nice to see you again in the forum.
If you need any specifics there are loads of great players in here (the forum) that will gladly share their knowledge and provide help and advice on what you want.
Just fire away with your questions.

7 Likes

Have a brouse … Also welcome back …

Prob covers it

9 Likes

It is pretty funny how a 3* hero like Treevil is probably now one of the 5 most talked about heroes in the game :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Now the issue of no rooster space, is easy to solve.
You can have One hero in exChange for ONLY 20 useless 5* Heroes to a big great One 5* at your choice… More or less. The hero you might want and or you think you want, at a slow easy cost of 20. Aint that great? More news on 30 may. Keep up.

4 Likes

Welcome back @notyou87! May you find joy in the game and the portals be generous to you!

2 Likes

It shadowed aife… Treevil is no joke

2 Likes

Welcome to the Ferant/Franz/Kalo/Treevil era! The first few posts covered most of what you need.

I’ll just add that there are new magic troops whose mana gain raises faster and tops at 20% instead of 15% for the regular mana troops.

And I’d really, really, really avoid mentioning the word “Kalo,” it’s a pretty sensitive topic at the moment.

7 Likes

Soul exchange seems alright, or interesting, but I guess not so much?
I see they are expensive. ironically, and annoyingly yesterday when I started to play again, I actually got rid of a few Legendary (1x Telly,1x Joon, 1x Sartana, 1x Reuben, 1x Jean F) and now I have 16 spares/duplicates I could part with, that kind of sucks - I would love to do 20x for Gravemarker

What is this War of Kingdoms and is it worth me participating in with my older roster?
is it worth the time/effort to gain rewards?

And wow, treevil looks amazing.

So far, anyone I have played who has the Limit Breakers, I haven’t struggled against unless - as always - bad board.

What heroes are overused and do I need to be avoiding these days?

Edit:
Does that amazing website still exist where you can add your heroes, teams, and everything, so it keeps track of everything easily?
I don’t remember the name or URL, but I hope it does exist still, it was amazing. Hopefully someone can remember what I am on about

I completed Sand Empires on the first day I came back, that was easier than I remembered it to be - all 3 difficulties. So was Trial of Justice today

Ar Aethers, basically the new 4* mats like the TOME etc where they are pretty much pay to get them, and they rarely show in rewards for things such as team chests etc?

2 Likes

Id say don’t come back. Friendly advice. :laughing:
Good luck on your decisions.

4 Likes

I love how you included Treevil.

2 Likes

@notyou87
Here you go have a read of this

2 Likes

It’s like someone coming out of Coma from April 2021…

So Monkeypox, that’s a new one. Don’t mention Russia….or gas prices or food costs…

The irony that with all of THAT being a thing we still get full tantrums when heroes that cannot be named are nerfed…

I’m sure lots of folks will love to tell you the game is terrible but I still really like it. Still scratches all the itches I need to have scratched.

2 Likes

Is this the site you’re looking for?

2 Likes

Welcome back and enjoy the game lots of new stuff to enjoy. New heroes are great way more fun combos to use being able to mix some 4 and even 3s into titians, wars and events. The tower events have changed also 75 levels total now 25 reg 50 impossible. I feel in general loot quality has went up recently and quality of hero pulls too. Hope you find it that way too!
Good luck

1 Like

yes, perfect thank you!!
So happy to see it is still here

Thanks for all the replies everyone, i appreciate it.
I will enjoy the game more this time as I won’t be so serious about it and waste money on it at all. Even looking at all of the popups for offers, I just laugh at how silly they are and how stupid I was before.

I am much more relaxed with it (for now - still wanting to pull my hair out in raids where I am not getting any matches/colours though ahahaha).

For the moment it’s just a bit overwhelming having so much and being so behind for everything, but luckily I do have a decent enough roster (I am still so happy Lady of the Lake is still amazing)

I have to admit it’s kind of nice facing people with similar teams to how I remember when I was here before, at least some of the same heroes in the lineups. Maybe this is because I am at the top end of diamond and lower end of platinum for trophies right now. I am sure I will see more variety if I make my way back up againnot sure I want to thought o be honest lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome back. I took a year and a half break, and it takes a little bit to feel like you can catch up to where you were. Just like before don’t overspend and stay patient.

2 Likes

Welcome back, just in time for the taunt hotm.

2 Likes

Welcome back ! Take your time to settle in.

1 Like