šŸ» Baby Bears can grow into something fierce!

Baby Bears is our name, growing is our game! We all start off as clumsy, awkward bundles of furā€¦ uh, maybe not all of us. But once weā€™re grown upā€“hear us roar!

We are here to teach you, help you grow and eventually join our main alliance if you choose! All we ask is the following:

You have 600 cups minimum
You play daily and are willing to communicate
Wars are optional but you must use all flags if you have the teams
3-hit minimum on each titan
Be nice!

Search for Baby Bears! Leader: Aforementioned. :bear::smiley:

4 Likes

I like being a baby bear :blush: we have a friendly, funny and helpful environment. I only just started to play about 4 weeks ago. During this time I have received lots of encouragment, advise, help with all those questions a newbie is struggling with. Growing daily while enjoying the company of an awesome group :heart:

4 Likes

Baby Bears is still growing and learning. A supportive alliance with knowledgeable players. Learn the game, have fun, and grow fierce!

Baby Bears is the international training alliance for Stronghold My Beer!. Weā€™re currently on 2-3* titans, and there is no minimum team power requirement for wars. Baby Bears is getting fiercer by the day, stop by and see what weā€™re about :eyes: :bear:

Close as Close gets - Victory for the Bears!

1 Like

Baby Bears are destroying 2* titans and growling real fierce at the 3ā€™s.

We have wars for all levels.

Come say Hi!

1 Like

Are you looking for a place to learn while you grow? Come join us, weā€™re winning wars, hitting 3-4* titans, and having fun!

1 Like

This has been such a fun alliance. What a fun group to get to know. Weā€™re helpful and no pressure. Please come chat with us

1 Like

After 5 (!!!) wins in a row, we finally pulled a team we couldnā€™t beat. :trophy: NEW TROPHY LIMIT - Lowered to 200 cups :trophy: Join up in time for our next win streak!! :bear: Weā€™re here to help you learn :grinning:

Weā€™re still taking recruits. NEW Lower Cup Limits

Yā€™all wouldnā€™t consider merging with us would you? Yā€™all are nine and we are 21. I bet we could do some damage together

Hi original Dave, thanks for your interest. Whatā€™s your alliance name?

WorldPeaceTreaty, and I have to keep typing because the 20 characters rule :joy:

I assume youā€™re the leader over there :grinning: Are you on Discord by chance? I have some questions/concerns and might be easier to message each other

I am the leader yes, I am not not on discord but I am on line. Same name as here

Lol, and Iā€™m not in Line. I have 2 main items. Weā€™ve been kicking our inactives after 3 days unless they let us know ahead of time. Whatā€™s your policy with yours? Also weā€™re intended as a training alliance for our main group, will it be a problem for you if people are recruited out of your alliance once theyā€™ve grown strong enough?

I do kick inactives, unless theyā€™ve told me whatā€™s going on. Weā€™ve been up to 30 members a few times and players leave. Iā€™m not sure what else they want because every single time they leave itā€™s without saying anything. So we are kinda used to being left at the altar so to speak. I understand that it would be a training alliance, I do enjoy watching the ones that have joined us grow. So that part would be fun for me.

Let me talk to my mates and see how they feel. If weā€™re open to it, a couple of us would probably join yours for a bit and go from there. Thanks again and Iā€™ll let you know either way

Okay thank you again for considering.

Hey Originaldave, sorry for the delay. Life happened. Weā€™ve decided to stay where weā€™re at, but we do appreciate the offer. Good luck with your recruiting!

1 Like