☀ Azmia – Season 5 Hero – 4* Ice / Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Even after the nerf, she is still one of the most valuable 4*, IMHO. I didn’t even reset the emblem path (health > def). Counterattack + heal + boosting health + cleansing. BTW, it all depends on your roster and your play style, of course.

7 Likes

Thanks Ugk26, that was the best assessment i read of any hero! I dont use ripostes very often, never maxed Cyprian or Boril - only Ferant and Sif. I still have another copy of each. Azmia…well, i only got her now, so i dont know what she was like before. Perhaps that’s a good thing. Reading her card and knowing what was done to her, just like you i cant get my head around it. Junaid, a very good hero imo, has a 30% heal, does 400 damage and is fast. So what is it about her that required such a huge nerf. Here is what i believe: i think SG only ever does a nerf when they truly believe it’s necessary. Doing it almost at random or for reasons you can read here all the time is just BS and financially stupid. And yet it seems to me that they are overreacting of late…too many nerfs all round. Totally beats me. Either way, Im gonna max her. She’s still a very good hero. Thanks again!

I totally understand your reaction to Krampus etc. I felt the same about Vela for a long time. I think we have to get used to it. Other companies are doingit all the time. Why should SG be different?

3 Likes

Ditto… I think I’ll level her… Use her in 4* rt, but outside of that… I don’t know that she gets in my raid teams or war teams… I never really used boril…

2 Likes

She s outstanding even after the nerf, that passive is insane for a hero like her

7 Likes

2puttshaqur, i usually take it in stages when im not sure about a hero…first missions, then raid, then war. By then i usually know what to expect. Years ago, i took all heroes straight to war…was more often than not disastrous ;))

I run four tc20… So leveling is real slow right now… But i don’t get enough heroes that it is a problem.

1 Like

Since you like screenshots so much here are some for you:

In this one you see a neat sorting into heroes and costumes

While here you see costumes and no heroes whatsoever.

Shall we call it unintended by the devs? Just happened? Ooops kind a thing? We just forgot to display all the S1 heroes which we intended to be the same as the costumes, which is why we also never (well nearly anyway) hand them out together and just for the heck of it we invented years apart from each other. Oh yes and you get to spend money on some of them but the others you can have for free, but really we intended them to be the same, we just wanted to fool a few people :stuck_out_tongue:

I hereby admit defeat, they really fooled me there :smiley:

2 Likes

Have been using Azmia and Ferant as dual “tanks” in W formation since I maxed her. Used to use dual Ferants. I mix around the other heroes when i get bored, but have had some form of this defense since before Ferant was nerfed.

Haven’t seen much of a difference in raid outcomes since her nerf, although it seems (???) like I am getting raided a bit more often.

1 Like

Zagrog is pretty solid damage with 950 attack and descend def and HP, he bypass everything and mana resist all kind and attack passive so… I think C kage zagrog arfanias zagrog khonshu

Now I’m using c kage and khonshu , good synergy and 3 on middle guan Yu Kara quenell.
All are fully embled and limit break

The OP now adjusted with the family bonus balance updates.

1 Like

Would it be too crazy to strip down emblems from Hanitra and give them to Azmia? I used Hanitra, not too happy with her, she’s not in my main yellow team anymore and mainly sitting on the bench.

4 Likes

If you are not using Hanitra, why not! I’d definitely use those emblems on another hero

4 Likes

Totally agree :slight_smile: give the emblems to the most used

3 Likes

Emblems on heroes you don’t use don’t help anyone I would say. Besides, emblems aren’t aethers. You can reset and switch back with relative ease.

I am leveling Azmia now and very much :man_shrugging:considering stripping Joon +19 for her and Raffaele because I never use Joon anymore.

Good luck either way!

:beers:

5 Likes

I’d say Azmia would get much better use out of those emblems. I like Hanitra, but most of the point of her is that she won’t be taking many hits, whereas taking hits is pretty much the whole point of Azmia. Besides, you get far more bang for your buck out of emblems on epics than on legendaries.

4 Likes

I run a four star team of Hansel Mack Mist Boril (C) and C Rigard . Sadly I can replace Boril and get extra heal and over heal with Azmia . It is the most fun lineup to play with the mana control and riposte . I guess she is a great free pull that I have to level . I was lucky enough to pull Rian as well so here comes the ice trainees by the dozens lol

2 Likes

I’m C2P and Magni still finds the roster regularly . Costume Magni as you stated ( free from chamber ) . C Azlar ( free ) Justice . They have purpose but you aren’t wrong they are weaker . Sartana is emblemed 20 and her defense is so weak she just hops onto a 4-1 raid team and that’s about it . Sad the game goes this way but play with what you have and have some fun

Does she work with Wilbur (Shared damage) or you dont want that for Azmia?

Wilbur gives you def up… So she would reflect less damage… Though… Dolgoon… He fires off in 5 tiles… That def up might keep you alive until your healers go off… Then set of the reflect after the def up is done… Though… Even that is risky.

1 Like

Doesn’t work. Shared damage and counter attack is one of the worst combinations in the game…

3 Likes