Azlar or Kaghan

Hello,

It turns out that yesterday I had my most amazing 10x pull ever, I got Azlar AND Kaghan at the same time (monster luck for me)

The thing is as a C2P I have enough resources to fully ascend only 1 of them.

The question of course is which one to train? Azlar or Kaghan?

My maxed heroes are:

RED
Blodtusk
Wilbur
Scarlett
Colen

BLUE
Sonya
Boril
Grimm

GREEN
Melendor
Kashhrek
Skittleskull

PURPLE
Proteus
Tiburtus
Rigard

YELLOW
Chao
Wu Kong
Danzaburo

What do you think?

2 Likes

Azlar is very loved by the community but Id say that an emblemed Khagan could be a very nice hero to have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Azlar!!! My favorite hero!!! :smile:

2 Likes

I hate facing Azlar in Raids, even if he is slow, the chance that he fires at least one time is pretty good. And if you are not having Vivica or Rigard ready, it could be embarrassing.

So my vote to Khagan, just to make sure to not facing one more Azlar. :grin:

2 Likes

Both arround Ariel tank and 2 fast snipers in the corners…

You’d better flee, if Ariel will cast.

2 Likes

I have khagan and Elena neither maxed. I was going to give rings to khagan but I pulled mitsuko the day I was going to ascend him. Between him and azlar I’d say azlar. They’re both slow and khagan did get a bug in v20 but like others said if azlar goes off its usuallyc over. I fought both and khagan is survivable but azlar not so much. Good lock.

2 Likes

Yes, they should be for not getting fed away.

Azlar is so cool, when supported by health, faster charge and att buff.

Khagan will possibly provide the mana buff.

Azlar still is the most devastating thread of all heroes with only rare chances to survive for the opponent.

2 Likes

Well, Azlar is essentially upgraded Colen, which while slow, if he does succeed to fire his special you’re basically screwed unless you have ready Vivica or Rigard. On the other hand Khagan has some nice and annoying buffs. Really depends on what you need, Khagan is bit tankier and provides support but his base defense is not that high. Azlar is all about damage, so if you need damage dealer, go with him.

1 Like

Thanks for your replies.

Looks like Azlar gets all the votes.

I understand that Azlar is devastating when firing his special. Do you think is worth maxing him even with a maxed Colen in my team?

As you can see in my team posted in the opening post, I have no hero that provides good defense upgrade (except for Kashhrek, but only fire resistance, Wilbur, but he also gives spirit link to the opponents, or Danzaburo, but it’s a gamble). Would you leave unmaxed Kaghan in this scenario?

Remember I have enough resources to fully ascend only one of them.

Mele Khaga Boril Azlar Proto

Try that one…

I would love to, but in the short time is only possible for me to have

Mele 4/70, Khaga 2/60, Boril 4/70, Azlar 4/80, Proto 4/70

Or

Mele 4/70, Khaga 4/80, Boril 4/70, Azlar 2/60, Proto 4/70

To get fully ascension on both Khaga and Azlar I will probably have to wait a looong time since I my plan is to spend all my materials to fully ascend one of them and then get all the materials back for the other hero.

IMHO you got that old curse of getting what you wished for. They are both slow, and your maxed Scarlett and Colen are stronger than those 5s until past 2^60. Save the mats.

1 Like

BT + Wilbur + Azlar = devastating combo. The first 2 should keep Azlar alive long enough to have him fire, and then Azlar fires and it’s game over.

2 Likes

Boldie Scarlet Ares Azlar Wilbur

• all charged
  • one turn
  • :boom:
2 Likes

haha I love that old curse. It’s my first time pulling something that amazing. Azlar and Khagan made my 5* hero roster to go up to 3 heroes (the other one is Ranvir but far away from being maxed).

I would love to have Ares for that combo.

Sooo yet again, looks like all the votes go to spend first on Azlar and then on Khagan.

Don’t have Ares so my red stack goes:

BT+18, Wilbur+14, QoH+5, Azlar+7, Scarlett+19

Best thing about Azlar is once he fires you can ghost tiles until the enemy burns away.

1 Like

I do this with:
Bold - Wilbur - Falcon - Anzogh - Mitsi
All medium - all together. 3-5 are dead and all have full life.

People is starting to talk about their dream red teams, even when not including Azlar or Kaghan, which was my original debate, and I don’t know where this will lead.

I have made my mind on which hero to train first, which will be Azlar.

Can we get this topic closed? Thanks!

3 Likes