Azlar or Anzogh

Hey People,
Who to ascend of the two? I’m totally Not Sure. :grin: Thanks for your advises.

What do you need? A semi-attacker-healer or a monster? I would go with azlar, who kills an entire army when ready and can be feed with mana potions on field/event where his slowness doesn’t count. Don’t have anzogh though.

I’d say it depends on what else you have. What are your other heroes on defense? I’m not a huge fan of either, to be honest. I don’t have Azlar, but I do have Anzogh. I’m tempted to level him, but he is low priority. Mana speed is so important, I don’t really like Azlar. I hate waiting for slow to charge.

Azlar is full damage dealer with low Defense and could be easily countered by Rigards
Anzogh is semi damage dealer with extra Heal + Average Mana

for Defense , i prefer Anzogh , for Raid/Event i will choose Azlar

1 Like

i don’t need any of those two für defense. It’s just for the other aspects of the game. War, Event, etc. Actually i have Gravemaker and Zimti and al lot of 4*reds finished. So, i think i will choose Azlar…thank you.

I advise Azlar as he deals massive damage.

I have both and I would choose Anzogh. Azlar ist slow; Anzogh is medium and has very good defense.

2 Likes

Been debating the same. While Azlar deals much higher damage, he is so sadly delicate that it’s tough to justify spending the materials on him. I lean strongly towards Anzogh now that I’ve maxed a Zim.

Azlar for tile damage and a raid turnaround skill.

Anzogh for utility. A little bit of everything heal / attack / color defense.

I have both and I will still say AZLAR!!!

I will have soon same situation. Right now I will prefer Azlar. It was my First 5* hero and still not maxed. He have high tile damage. I also owning already maxed Zimkitha Ares and QoH.

How bad is Anzogh when used in rainbow defense and raids?

I would not say bad but just not great.

He really punches like a girl after a few tries against him.

So this is how it feels like when you really want a hero to be great but turns out to be meh? Lol :pleading_face:

But seriously he is not bad in an offensive lineup as he keeps the team alive but would not be the first red 5* for your first set of rings.

Gotcha. I can wait then. I’ve accumulated so much heroes since I played early this year. I’ll level some of them first. That’ll keep me busy and not itch too much in using these mystics!

i had both of them , i could say

Azlar

• Decent for defense , mostly killed before casts special but bring fear to opponent. Typical paper canon.
  • Good for Offense , but due on Slow Mana , need 1 more turn to match with BT + Wilbur
  • Good tile damage for Titan
  • Good for Event due all damage to opponent + burn effect

Anzogh

• Good for Defense due on High Defense , basicly Anzogh is Azlar with lower damage but higher defense with healing ability , give decent damage but annoying.
  • Very Good for Offense combined with Wilbur + BT + Falcon because of Average mana
  • Decent for Titan but better than azlar for *12/*13 titan due on survivability
  • Same score as Azlar for Event

in short , Anzogh is better due on Average mana , i used Azlar before many times in Offense and its annoying to wait 1 more turn / matched red for Azlar to casts his special while BT + Wilbur already fulled mana. and yeah i never use Azlar in Raid Offense after got Anzogh.

but if you had another Red as Mitsuko , Santa , Queen , Marjana , then skip Anzogh as last pick

6 Likes

Great arios, nice info. Thanks!