Azlar (costume) Should I ascend?

2 Likes

Why not?
Do you have other options?
Do you have lots of rings?
More information please.

4 Likes

I don’t have another 5 for now. The problem I see is the cost of ascending hero + costume I do not know if it is worth the expense. Is it as good as a grovemaker?

Maybe Azlar as your 1st legendary and the costume later. He’s got approx double damage of Gravemaker, but also takes 2.5 times longer to charge.

Do you have about 15 maxed 4*?

1 Like

Do you have the materials to finish it? (remember you need to final ascend the non-costume to be able to max the costume)

If yes… Sure, why not?
Depending on your bench, you might find more 4* to be more helpful, but without knowing your bench that’s hard to say for sure.

Very few heroes are as good at everything as Gravemaker, but it’s still a good hero with costume bonus going on too.

2 Likes

These are my best heroes

Boldie Wilby Az is a killer combo.
So yes, I’d ascend him, especially if I had his costume.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your help

F**** yeah you should! :+1:t2:

Az is now a Beast!!!

1 Like

I’m so jealous bro. if you dont max and use him, a small piece of me will die on the inside.

6 Likes

Hol up, his special is Llama Volcano?!? I would LOVE to see that animation!

7 Likes

I record a video and upload it here for you to see! You think?

1 Like

My favourite 5* red. When allowed, deadly in very fast tournies. As mentioned above combines well with Wilbur & Boldie. I only wish I could pull his costume - congrats!

2 Likes

YESSSSSS BEST 3 BUCKS SPENT THIS YEAR!!!

Did this thread bring me luck maybe??

6 Likes

Yes.
#20megaslowburndamages

How does he go from “Last of the Leors” to “King of the Leors” by putting on a costume?

King of Leorland, population 1.

12 Likes

I think it is a typo. they meant to write “King of the Leor” in the singular form.

2 Likes

And I misread it as “Last of the Lemurs” and “King of the Lemurs”… Silly me :rofl:

6 Likes

Congrats!

The bump in mana speed probably helps more than anything else, though obviously stat boosts will be very welcome :slight_smile:

I still wouldn’t swap you for my Kong though, if he gets the buffs currently in beta :stuck_out_tongue: (going back to previous discussion).

give me another 3 years and my red mana troops will be finally maxed… until then, I can just put Bryn and Grazul both on the same lineup with him when on offense and juice his mana that way. Maybe falcon too if I can finally get him next month…

Undispellable burn damage could be very useful, will have to see!

There are still obviously better 5* reds like gravemaker but i dont have them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like