Award for completing all quests in the Path of Valor (100% completion)

If you are a daily player no matter your experience you should finish it.

1 Like

I’m all for bonus loot for completing PoV 100%.

I could use more shrooms, rocks, and a single gem.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I will also say that this statement could not be generalized, I am a daily active player, haven’t missed any daily challenge, also other challenges are completed except the Titan 's as some people said already, I chose a small alliance where everyone is having fun, after leaving some high-end competitive one, now I don’t see it any fun going around mercing to kill Titans and abandon my current alliance for a week or more; considering measures taken by SGG against mercing, the Titan challenge seems a little counter productive, I hope they find a way to tweak it a little to accommodate all alliances in future POVs if POV is actually target at promoting alliance active collaborative game play.

Anyway, it has been fun so far, and I won’t exercise any worry over completing it or not, completing means paying $10; not completing means I zip my wallet.

1 Like

There are two way. You receive the rewards in each milestone same as current or you receive all of rewards at the end of day. Which one you prefer?
Imo, current way is fare enough for both who played 2years or 1month.

We are an alliance of 17 members and we fight on daily basis 8*/ 9* titans. And the titan challenge is no problem for us, none of us had to leave the alliance to merc. We are only 2 more titans away from completing the last level with 8 more days left. Even though we have let some of them escape, we’ve done it . It only takes a good team work!

17 members is a lot compare to when you have like 5,6, 7 members and growing…yet there are Alliances with less nos.No one will need to leave if higher rarity Titans are not escaping.
But trust me, if the Titan challenge is pegged at say 11* Titans, you might appreciate my point.
Anyway, as I mentioned, I will looked forward to an improvement on the next POV.

1 Like

Did anybody hear something about if you get all points in PoV you’ll get an extra bonus?

This would be welcome, but I haven t heard anything. Completed it the other day and have since missed some of the dailies.

I would love a bonus reward for 100% completion BUT nothing is stopping us from not doing the daily challenges once we hit the level 50 mark. At this point, it’s just for your own personal mind. I will be doing it 100% as well but won’t be too bothered if there is no extra/final bonus for it. It’s just for my own sake of mind to finish ALL.

So far I have done everything and missed nothing.

1 Like

I’m in the same position. I don’t know if there will be a pin or avatar or something available for 100% completion, but I cannot leave anything unfinished.

2 Likes

Same here as I like to finish for my own personal goals 100% with all dailies. However, I don’t expect anything further for it in terms of rewards as I enjoyed what was given by SGG. I am looking forward to the next one.

1 Like

I don’t think the game keeps track of points after you get to milestone 50. Mine has said ‘0 points to next reward’ for about 5 days now. I think there would be a running count of all points collected for there to be a hidden extra prize at the end. Sorry, no Easter Egg here!

I recently achieved level 30 and still consider myself a new player because this game is more complex than it appears so there is a great deal to learn and retain. I respectfully disagree that if you play every day regardless of your experience you should be able to finish it. My case in point, I am not yet ready or capable of participating in wars. So all of those rewards will not come my way. Thus, I will not finish. Food for thought.

2 Likes

@Bassackwards are you in an alliance that is helping you grow and guiding you in ways to get stronger?

1 Like

Never an opportunity passes by without someone whining that they want free stuff. Funnily enough there are rewards for finishing POV, it’s either 1 or 2 4* mats.

I am. They are awesome! My loyalty to the now family will never waiver. Very thankful to be a part of same. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Please know it was not my intent to whine at all. And I apologize if I came across that way. I am very much enjoying this game. And I have been around life long enough to appreciate everything and recognize nothing is free, lol.

4 Likes

Do you mean finish PoV or finish all challenges?

I play daily, probably a couple hours a day during PoV. I’ve been playing 2+ years and am level 57. I will finish PoV tomorrow but I will not finish all the challenges. I am still some 25 summons short of final tier (that’s if I used my saved EHT). I generally open two chests daily, sometimes three. I am typically A or A+ on titans (although I also managed to completely miss a couple during PoV :scream:). I saved summons for about 3-4 weeks prior to PoV. And I still fell short.

2 Likes

Voted. I didn’t think I was going to get to 50 either, but my alliance barely helped me get the titan valor challenge.

I agree…there needs to be an additional incentive for completion.

As level 57 I can say I too am still learning about the game. I am starting to finally play around with AoE and DOT heroes to figure out using them better. There is always something new to explore.

But I don’t think I’m quite a beginner anymore.

3 Likes