Award for completing all quests in the Path of Valor (100% completion)

Same here as I like to finish for my own personal goals 100% with all dailies. However, I donā€™t expect anything further for it in terms of rewards as I enjoyed what was given by SGG. I am looking forward to the next one.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the game keeps track of points after you get to milestone 50. Mine has said ā€˜0 points to next rewardā€™ for about 5 days now. I think there would be a running count of all points collected for there to be a hidden extra prize at the end. Sorry, no Easter Egg here!

I recently achieved level 30 and still consider myself a new player because this game is more complex than it appears so there is a great deal to learn and retain. I respectfully disagree that if you play every day regardless of your experience you should be able to finish it. My case in point, I am not yet ready or capable of participating in wars. So all of those rewards will not come my way. Thus, I will not finish. Food for thought.

2 Likes

@Bassackwards are you in an alliance that is helping you grow and guiding you in ways to get stronger?

1 Like

Never an opportunity passes by without someone whining that they want free stuff. Funnily enough there are rewards for finishing POV, itā€™s either 1 or 2 4* mats.

I am. They are awesome! My loyalty to the now family will never waiver. Very thankful to be a part of same. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Please know it was not my intent to whine at all. And I apologize if I came across that way. I am very much enjoying this game. And I have been around life long enough to appreciate everything and recognize nothing is free, lol.

4 Likes

Do you mean finish PoV or finish all challenges?

I play daily, probably a couple hours a day during PoV. Iā€™ve been playing 2+ years and am level 57. I will finish PoV tomorrow but I will not finish all the challenges. I am still some 25 summons short of final tier (thatā€™s if I used my saved EHT). I generally open two chests daily, sometimes three. I am typically A or A+ on titans (although I also managed to completely miss a couple during PoV :scream:). I saved summons for about 3-4 weeks prior to PoV. And I still fell short.

2 Likes

Voted. I didnā€™t think I was going to get to 50 either, but my alliance barely helped me get the titan valor challenge.

I agreeā€¦there needs to be an additional incentive for completion.

As level 57 I can say I too am still learning about the game. I am starting to finally play around with AoE and DOT heroes to figure out using them better. There is always something new to explore.

But I donā€™t think Iā€™m quite a beginner anymore.

3 Likes

Lol, awesome. There is always something sonewhere to learn. Happy gaming. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m level 43 and didnā€™t complete it I lost out on the tournament by 2.
Still havenā€™t completed summons but easily could got everything but rings.

1 Like

Actually can complete it as time wise tournament starts tomorrow.
And POV finish later :slight_smile:
But close

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :compass: First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3

People complain because it is tough. I am not a beginner, as I have been playing for almost 2 years, and started out ftp, but I have purchased the valentineā€™s day type of special 3 times, and VIP 3 times, so I would consider myself to be very cheap to play at this point. I have completed every task except for the summons. I play daily, and will not finish. I am not trying to whine about it, but simply explain to you how it is tricky for some. I am on the 7th level of the summons challenge, at 28 of 40. I stopped using my summons tokens a little while ago to start saving them for the next PoV, and I am at 42. That will be enough summons to finish out the 7th level, but not the 8th. Right now I need to be able to complete the 8th to finish, but I wont. I could easily do it like you say, but I donā€™t want to spend more money just to complete these tasks. Hopefully they lower the summons in the next one, but I doubt it.

Donā€™t worry, your message did not come off as whiny but that you were informing people.

2 Likes

Hi
I hope you are well and in perfect health away from the coronavirus ā€¦ I have a suggestion to make the Volar part better.

Many players start from the beginning and the stages end like today.

And they donā€™t want to play in Volar anymore ā€¦ because itā€™s not after stage 50

But it would be great if you could transfer the points to the next volar

. Because if for some reason we canā€™t play for a week. Like the internet outage that happened in my country for a week ā€¦ and replace the previous points.

Or you can give a reward to people who get all the points Or move it to the next level, which is not very easy. .

These thoughts came to my mind to make the Volar part better and more attractive

I hope Google has translated my words and thoughts well

Thank you

king Regard

mohammad

:heart:

2 Likes

Just for the showoffs & overachievers, suppose there was a pin after tier 50. The pin is the star-type symbol we see for the Path of Valor on the home screen. Looks pretty nice. But to get it, weā€™d need to get literally every point possibleā€“Every single daily task, 60+ diamond raids, finish Summon tier X, & everything.

2 Likes

Hi guys, Happy Empires.
I would like to make a suggestion abouy a PoV bonus items, maybe a mystery gift for those players that can gain the total
maximum points. The reward can be receive at the end of PoV. Itā€™s gonna be more fun if we have this in game.
What can you say about it?

Flagged for mods as duplicate.

1 Like