Award for completing all quests in the Path of Valor (100% completion)

moderator edit to make this a request: please consider a bonus for 100% completion of all daily and valor quests.

I for one am quite disappointed in SG. How could they implement such an event with no forethought. As the path is coming to its end, I’ve realized that only 8 more of my daily quests will count for rewards. With 24 daily quests remaining, this is unacceptable. I implore SG to strongly consider a “bonus” for completing 100% of the path’s quests.

That is all.

That’s what I thought this morning, too, but wouldn’t open a thread for it. Most of the players won’t reach 50 at all.

4 Likes

Are you seriously complaining that you’ll get to Level 50 before the end of the 50 days?

4 Likes

I don’t really understand why so many people complain about completing POV . Unless you are a beginner, a daily active player should have no problems completing it. All those missions are achievable.

7 Likes

Yes I feel like as long as there are quests to complete. Rewards should continue?

1 Like

Maybe the points could roll over into the next Path to make that one even quicker. To be honest, I was kinda of hoping there might be a “hidden” reward for those that collect all possible points, but I’m also glad there is a little leeway in getting to level 50 just in case you miss a day or two.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, just what is your definition of “beginner” and what level of spending are you assuming that players make?

3 Likes

By beginner I mean a player that started playing recently and who’s roster is mainly 3* maybe some 4* heroes. Nothing to do with the amount of spendings, but there are certain missions that not everyone can complete… for instance the challenge event, not everyone is capable to complete rare, epic and legendary levels.

2 Likes

No true on completing it with no problem. Here is where the problem arises. I am in a small alliance with people i enjoy playing with. However, due to the size, I wont make the last remaining challenge of the titans. Everything else I completed. But I will be short of the 50. So basically this is penalizing the smaller alliances.

8 Likes

So are you in favor for a bonus for completing everything or not?

Your description could very easily describe a very active player who’s been in the game for 6-8 months and has a player level in the mid 30’s but is either F2P or C2P (I can attest to at least one case of this). Personally I would not describe such a player as a beginner, but maybe that’s just me.

By the way, just to be clear I’m not asking this as an attack or accusation or anything like that. It was genuinely a matter of curiosity about how others view terms that are often thrown around in threads like this but are actually pretty vague and subjective.

5 Likes

valor chest, why not? good idea hopefully people vote for it.

1 Like

What’s the actual “extra” bonus if you completed it?

1 Like

PoV icon pin. Not that I’ll ever finish a PoV but…

4 Likes

No idea what this button does?

I don’t see that being a problem in and of itself. They’re called “challenges” and shouldn’t be so effortless that everyone can complete them all.

What I would like to see is a little more along the way for those who won’t finish, those empty slots on the free side filled with the kind of rewards that don’t mean much to those of us farming Atlantis who are debating which 5 star gets the scope. Accept that not everyone will finish and give lower level players who won’t more of what they can use they for completing those lower levels.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer I’ll prob won’t complete the tournament :woman_shrugging: It’s how it is not everyone can complete it?

2 Likes

My bad. Not a button but a pin. Will edit

1 Like

Actually not a bad idea! they did the avatar thang for it , doing a pin really wouldn’t hurt if you complete it all :+1:

4 Likes

I would love to see an avatar pin for completing 100% of the challenges. I’d also like to see some reward in every slot on the free side, even if it’s farmables or craftables. 10 backpacks or a couple of mana potions

5 Likes