AW - server load issues (presumably)

The typical Chat disappearing is happening still regularly; however, also did get a disconnect from the Alliance War instance too.

Was setting up an attack team, it closed out to the main game and the war tab went to “Coming soon” rather than the one that we on right now.

Client kill and restart fixed it for myself and one other player, not sure if the client reset was what fixed it or if it just came back in the intervening time (though I think the reset was it as we restarted at slightly different times and he was still broken when I was back to normal).

2 Likes

this happened to me to, well after it happened to Rev.

1 Like

sounds not good happens to others i know also

1 Like

Thanks for the report, we’ll look into this! Did you experience this once or multiple times during the war? Also, if possible, could you add here the exact time and date when you experienced this?

I only personally saw it once; however, it happened to others too at various times (saw a report out of Seven Days Reborn around 5:05 pm PST from MayGil, I’ll ask for an exact time) but I snagged a screenshot of mine fortunately:

2/29/18 6:38 AM PST 7 Days Departed, Revelate and Aibretty

1 Like

I also had that right around the same time. hard closing app and restarting seemed to fix although may have just been time for servers to “calm down”.

1 Like

AI am so sorry I didn’t get screenshots or exact times (I never think of these things in the moment) but 6 times after AW began I was kicked back to Global Chat from various activities (farming, raiding & chatting in alliance chat).
And the chat-disappearing glitch is still happening as it just happened again (reminding me I needed to pop in here) @7:48am MST.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. Please let us know if you experience it again in the next war by submitting a new support ticket through the game.

2 Likes

The chat problem is being discussed here: [SOLVED] Alliance Chat Messages Missing

2 Likes

Sorry, P.
I hadn’t seen that.
Thank you!

1 Like

I know everyone is wondering, Last place is yet to receive that lap dance from Princess aka @Anchor

1 Like

Will this show be available in Pay-Per-View?

2 Likes

Yes, but i only take Damascus Blades as payment.

How about rugged cloth to wipe everything down afterwards?

2 Likes

:rofl:
This topic took a turn!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Cough! ahem

:grin: :grin: :grin: