AW and Barracks! (Solved by General_Confusion post #30) Its a bug

Yep, works for heroes as well.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hahahaha…

:joy::joy::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m thinking of your facial expressions when answering his questions :joy::joy::joy:. and congratulations @Jedon you seem to find another Ichigo :yum:

@Starryeyedgryph

3 Likes

Seriously why only 2 forge? Why you need only 2 forge?
@DragonSnake

2 Likes

Seriously??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol big question is…why did she convert her barracks to a forge?

3 Likes

He said to free up some iron storage. She must have all her other buildings maxed and that’s been a suggestion in order to help get rid of some excess iron.

1 Like

My suggestion is just to craft items whether you need them or not, doubt converting barracks to a forge then back to barracks frees up that much space.

Normally if a player is maxing iron in storage, they either have buildings that need upgraded or they have a few sstashes of craft mats they haven’t burned up yet

1 Like

Post this in RCT Ichigo … I would do but am in work right now :joy:

Her buildings are not maxed yet but are upgrading with long time and her forges are not high enough to craft items with high usage of iron.
She was trying to level up the lefted over building as the forge under her barracks.
@Starryeyedgryph thanks for backup :grin:

1 Like

I just crafted 67 bear banners I’ll probably never burn through but with 1k+ in each required mat, it was better than just letting storages sit there full. Is she regularly collecting iron from her mines or is she running her iron low then only collecting what she gets from raids, chests, and watchtower until her mines are full? Because that’s probably what i would do in that situation then when the mines are full find a way to dump the iron, which even axes and arrows burn iron and both useful that use commonly found mats

2 Likes

Yeah, its not my alliance member, so i don’t know details. Just what i read. I try and mix up what buildings i am upgrading with my 2 builders. That way i usually don’t fill up with iron. I don’t use a lot of craft items, so a quick crafting session usually eats up enough iron. Even if it’s an item I’m stockpiling.

2 Likes

I would recommend saving the iron ores for the dragon banner … better always … I dunno why you

you cannot convert a building back if all your builders are busy

Have you read the OP before posying a replay or just posting any way?
@DoctorStrange

My grimoire dust goes to other uses. Plus i was just dumping excess iron and had excess mats as well(still do)

1 Like

You sure know better than me what best for you brother. Dust is hard to farm some times.

1 Like

have you realized that you talking to me is probably not In your best interest?

Lol and what makes you think that? Jedon is a pretty good guy and very well liked. His original post was to help another player. All he did was ask if you read the Op, a simple yes or no would suffice.

Attack me anytime you want

Jedon doesn’t do anything to get trolled

5 Likes

So you responded to this thread because??

See ya cupcake :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

He responded to this thread cause he doesn’t wanna have any converstion with me or you @Rigs cause he doesn’t like us. As me the OP and you are one of the most active posting on this thread.
He attacked me … its fine … I am proud of having a JHL … Jedon Haters Lounge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes