- Personal scores will actually show something, right now they’re irrelevant garbage.
- Will encourage teamwork.
- Will make teamworking players feel better than they are now, when they’re ‘punished’ by doing the right thing with lower scores.
Some teamplayers/alliances don’t care about their personal scores cause they know how it works? Sure. And others do. There are so many people playing this game it would be silly to adjust things with top alliances in mind.
Not to mention, people in top alliances are usually rather competitive. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind scores that reflect their accomplishments better, if only to see how they improve while helping the team.
- Can’t see a single reason.
Why not spread the points between players who participated in the given kill?
- Because there’s no real point or need to do that and it would complicate matters for no real reason
- Because it’s nice that kill bonus be 100% teamwork based and only work for the Alliance as a whole.
This wouldn’t be the worst solution, though, if people want all the points to be on players. Quite whatever, I guess you’re penalized for not having a buddy to clean up after you and get rewarded for 1-shotting a team which is flag-efficient. The possible downside would be selfish stronger players attacking weakest teams to make sure they don’t share the bonus, but it’s quite whatever, I guess.
I still think the first solution is the easiest, cleanest, and the least prone to unleasing douchebaggery.
DISCLAIMER: No, I’m not writing it cause I’m salty. I’m lucky enough to be in a fun, cooperative Alliance where people don’t care about personal scores. We would find it more fun if we got to care about them though! In a fun, cooperative way, of course